Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  butterkinz101 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

amby03

Tell me your gender, personality, fav. color and I’ll find out a PERFECT Webkinz pet for you! (Please do not include your age on the internet!)

reeseroo13

i like the webkinz puppys my fav color is blue and white and i and cute funny and smart :]

speedymice5

I’m a girl, my favorite color is blue period, and I love animals, horses, drawing, and things like that.

cuddlyfur1

I am a girl, i am smart, sassy, and funny, and my favorite color is RAINBOW! i wanna know which pet is the best for me.

inki14

Hi amby03!! I’m a girl. Kind, fun, loyal friend, laughs a lot, friendly to absolutely everyone, can be a bit stubborn with things I truly believe in. Sea green and teal are my top fav colors. plmk soon!! Thanks so much, and please check out my name forum and free giveaway forum : D -Missy

Hello, my favorite webkinz are dogs. :D I’m a girl. My personality: I’m very adventurous, kind, a little shy, a hard worker, and I LOVE to read books ( mostly mysteries), and perform in piano recitals. :) Oh, and my favorites colors are pink, blue, and white like snow. :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.