Zum Rainbow rover, African Wild Dog PSI, or Arctic Plane

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Zum Rainbow rover, African Wild Dog PSI, or Arctic Plane

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cruisingal 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

<p>Hi, I’m looking for these three items. If anyone has them please lmk. Also, please lmk what you’re looking for them. Thanks, Cruisingal
    </p>

CyberMink

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-29 at 03:27 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-29 at 08:16 AM
      ok, I just started a new WK account and I want to trade . But so far all I’ve done is be comedy relief in the clubhouse. No body wants to trade . Can some one help me out here ??

hey i feel your pain! i am guessing you are trying to fit in with the “clothes” croud.
      if thats it, i’ll tell you everything i know about them. the “clothes croud” are a group
      of friends who trade and wear clothes. anyway, they don’t trade often and i guess they probably
      turn down requests to trade to people who don’t wear clothes such as, slips, wacky jeans, shuts, etc.
      if your wondering why they are laughing, they are actully not laughing at you, or anyone. they just do that.
      and i don’t know why. they also like to show off tricks they have learned at the acadamy. this is a croud you shouldn’t get involved with. if you stumble across a trading room with thease type of people in it, exit the trading
      room and try another one. i hope this helps!
      oh BTW, you can add me. i’m fudgeyvanilla. i’ll start you off with some cool stuff
      to help you get a few trades. bye!

Fudgey i sorta agree with you. There are people who turn down the people who have no “rare” clothing. We all started like that no? Its not like you start an account and webkinz gives you free priceless! They do sometimes are mean but sometimes if you find the right crowd you can always try and be nice. I know a couple of people that dont make trades AT ALL and when you try to ask them to trade they reject. then if you have something they want, they want to trade with you. I found too many people doing that, and puff never EVER ask them on values. I learned that the hard way. Ask a trusted friend or someone in the room that doesnt hang out with that crowd and looks “rich” They should know it deffinetly. PLMK if you have any more trouble and you can ask Fudgey for more great advice or me. thanks!

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-29 at 08:16 AM

ok, I just started a new WK account and I want to trade . But so far all I’ve done is be comedy relief in the clubhouse. No body wants to trade . Can some one help me out here ??

hey i feel your pain! i am guessing you are trying to fit in with the “clothes” croud.
      if thats it, i’ll tell you everything i know about them. the “clothes croud” are a group
      of friends who trade and wear clothes. anyway, they don’t trade often and i guess they probably
      turn down requests to trade to people who don’t wear clothes such as, slips, wacky jeans, shuts, etc.
      if your wondering why they are laughing, they are actully not laughing at you, or anyone. they just do that.
      and i don’t know why. they also like to show off tricks they have learned at the acadamy. this is a croud you shouldn’t get involved with. if you stumble across a trading room with thease type of people in it, exit the trading
      room and try another one. i hope this helps!

oh BTW, you can add me. i’m fudgeyvanilla. i’ll start you off with some cool stuff
      to help you get a few trades. bye!

cruisingal

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-29 at 06:53 AM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-10-28 at 10:54 PM
      Hi, I’m looking for these three items. If anyone has them please lmk. Also, please lmk what you’re looking for them. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hey there, i have the new African Wild Dog PSI, PLMK what you could offer. I’m looking for signature and estore psi, as well as maybe caramel apple seeds. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

Hi, here is a list of some things I could offer:

Nutty Conveyor Belt PSI
      Precious Purse Swing
      Frantic frisbee Flinger
      Snowy Camp site
      Heated Hound Hot Tub
      Chic Wardrobe
      Badger Hill
      Catnip Canopy Gazebo
      Shaggy Sofa
      Jelly Bean Big Screen
      Underpass Hideaway
      Take it Easy Trough
      Green Lava

I hope we can make a trade! Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal wrote on 2012-10-28 at 10:54 PM

Hi, I’m looking for these three items. If anyone has them please lmk. Also, please lmk what you’re looking for them. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hey there, i have the new African Wild Dog PSI, PLMK what you could offer. I’m looking for signature and estore psi, as well as maybe caramel apple seeds. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.