Don’t you just love the Polar Bear’s PSI? Decorate your plushie’s room with an Arctic Window just for them with this craft from our archive.
What you need:
- 1 white 3×5 index card
- White packing peanuts
- Dark blue paint
- Other paint colors for the Northern Lights
What you do:
- Paint the index card dark blue and let dry.
- Put a thin layer of glue on the bottom portion of the card and cover in salt. This will be the snow-covered ground.
- Paint the Northern Lights onto the sky.
- Break up the packing peanuts and glue them around the edges of the index card.