Autumn has officially arrived and what better way to celebrate than re-creating this awesome Pet Specific Item from our archive?
What you need:
- 2 large pieces of white paper
- 2 pieces of white typing paper
- Leaves (not dry – leaves that have just fallen from the tree work really well)
- Crayons with no paper on them – orange, yellow, brown, red, green
- Black crayon, blue crayon
- White glue
What you do:
- Cut out a large oval and four small ovals. This is the paw print.
- Put the typing paper on top of the leaves. Turn your crayon sideways and move it firmly across the typing paper. You’ll pick up the impression of the leaves underneath (this is called making a “rubbing”).
- Cut out the leaf rubbings and glue them to your large oval.
- Draw black frames around the ovals.
- Color the small ovals and the top of the large oval blue.
- Add clouds to each of the ovals.
- Arrange the ovals so they look like a paw print and hang it on your wall!