Crafty Critterz – Button Flowers
Here’s a cute craft that’s easy to do from our archives!
What you need:
- Any shape or color buttons, ranging from large to small
- Green wire, 15- to 18-inch pieces
What you do:
- Take a piece of green wire and fold it in half.
- Take three or four different sized buttons and thread them on the wire; the smallest button goes on first, upside down, then the middle button, and then the large, bottom button goes last.
- Twist the wire together to make a firm stem.
- Put out your button flowers in a vase for people to see!
This is a great way to use up old buttons that are lying around the house!
Do you have a great idea for a craft, recipe or party game? We’d love to hear them!