Need a last minute idea for a Christmas treat? Check out this cookie decorating tip from our archives!
What you need:
- 24 pretzels
- 24 chocolate chips
- 12 pieces of 1 inch red licorice
- 12 red hard shell candies
- 1 package store bought sugar cookie dough
What you do:
- Bake cookies according to package directions, and allow to cool.
- Using frosting as “glue” place two pretzels at top of cookies for a pair of antlers.
- Use two chocolate chips for eyes and one red hard shell candy for a nose, again using frosting.
- Using frosting, place a 1 inch piece of licorice below nose for the mouth.