Got lots of codes, Trading Cards and other Webkinz-related knick-knacks? Make yourself one of these boxes — another craft from our archive.
What you need:
- A box with a flip-open lid (see picture)
- Poster paint (others paints will do)
- White printer paper
- Foam or thick cardboard
What you do:
- Paint the box with a fun pattern.
- Let the box dry overnight.
- Write “Webkinz” on the lid.
- Measure a white piece of paper to fit the inside of the lid (trim if necessary).
- Write “Webkinz Information” at the top of the paper. Below that, write your user name, password, secret code, and pet name(s).
- Glue the paper to the inside of the lid.
- Make two dividers from the foam or cardboard and fit them snugly in the box. If necessary, trim the foam or cardboard so the lid closes properly.
- Put in all your cool Webkinz items like Trading Cards, Secret Codes, Webkinz Clothes, Lip Gloss, Body Spritz, Charms, and much more!
This is a great way to keep your Webkinz items neat and tidy!