Hi everyone, Ella McWoof here!
I’m pleased to announce that the Design a Webkinz Contest is now OPEN!
To enter, follow these steps:
2) Color in your pet.
3) Scan or photograph your drawing.
4) Upload it to the Design A Webkinz Gallery on the GanzWorld ShareCenter any time between Sunday, February 1 and 10AM (EST) on Tuesday, February 17.
UPDATE: [Feb. 1, 11:40AM EST] The Image Gallery where you can submit your designs is now up! Enter your design by clicking HERE.
5) Cross your fingers until February 21st to see if your design won!
The winner will receive:
- A virtual version of their winning pet
- A 1-Year Deluxe Membership
- All 10 Webkinz Day trophies (2006-2015)
A few things to remember…
- We will especially be looking for pet designs that celebrate your love for Webkinz or are inspired by our 10 Year Anniversary!
- You can enter as many designs as you want!
- Contestants MUST upload their work to the Design A Webkinz Gallery on the GanzWorld Share Center. Never uploaded to the ShareCenter before? Don’t worry! It’s easy. Just watch this video to see how it’s done!
- You can use any kind of art supplies that you want — except computer software (yes, this is a change from the Design a Dog Contest last year). Want to use markers, pencil crayons, crayons, or other art materials? Go for it!
- You don’t NEED to include ideas for this pet’s adoption gifts (PSI & PSF), but feel free to draw them if you want.
- We can’t accept submissions with company logos or sports team emblems.
- Please make sure you save your images as a jpg, gif, or png.
Happy designing and good luck!
BIG NEWZ [Feb. 12, 10:30AM] — We’ve extended the deadline until Tuesday, February 17 at 10AM (EST), so you have more time to submit entries!