It’s Sally Webkinz and I’m back with a special report on a topic that is, as you all know, is very near and dear to my heart….. FOOOOOD!
You’d be amazed by how much food I can scarf down, and it can sometimes get a bit expensive to keep my tummy filled. But that’s why I’m here to give you some tips and tricks for the best ways to feed your pets!
Before I get into the many ways you can get FREE FOOD in Webkinz World, I want to spend a quick minute on how you can get some cost-effective food.
- Flash Sales. Look on the Today’s Activities page for Flash Sales on ingredient foods — you can get the featured ingredient for 50% off if you head to the W Shop at the right time.
- Grow your own food! Sure, there’s an upfront cost in getting the seeds, but after that you can harvest again and again and again! Foods like Cabbage, Pumpkin and Watermelon are more filling, so keep that in mind when stocking your garden.
OK… now on to the free stuff. I love free stuff. Free food is just about the best stuff there is!
- Logging in. Yep, you get a free piece of food just for logging in each day. YUM!
- Food giveaways on the Today’s Activities page — you can find free snacks and meals at various times of the day, and sometimes you’ll find bonus giveaways of things like Bake Sale goods, or Milk Chocolate Eggs. Deluxe Members should look out for the Wacky Snack Pack, which has a few pieces of food in it!
- Spin Wheels! The Wheel of YUM is mostly food, but you’ll often find a food prize on the Wheel of WOW, Wheel of Wishes (Deluxe and otherwise), and the Deluxe Wheel.
- Head to the Clubhouse — you can grab something special from Daisy’s Diner, something from Sophie’s featured room and some of the other rooms will have dispensers in them, too! The Airport Room, for example, will give you Gummy Luggage. If you pick up the gift box from Ms. Birdie in the Welcome Room, there’s often a piece of food inside, too.
- Play Jumbleberry Fields. You can win Jumbleberries, Sugarberries, Moonberries and Pickleberries for your pet — and often you’ll get even more food when you feed them to your pet. (Or a prize.. if you like that kind of thing!)
- If you’ve got a Deluxe Membership, you can head to Vacation Island. Head to the buffet in Coral Cove to get some tasty treats. Sometimes you’ll get a piece of Fool’s Gold Chocolate if you play Don’t Rock the Boat.
- Deluxe Members can also visit the Magical Forest — many of the games there will award some food.
- Log Out Carnival — if you play the Log Out Carnival, there’s a good chance you’ll get some tasty recipe foods as a prize, which you can feed your pet the next time you log in.
- Monthly Meal from Webkinz Newz — if you head to the Events page on Webkinz Newz, you can get a free piece of food every day!
So much food, so little time! What do you think of my list? Did I miss anything? Tell me in the comments below and happy cooking!