A Webkinz Berry Fest Gift from Our Facebook Community!

Our awesome fans on Facebook are great at challenges too! Over four days this week we gave them a Facebook Challenge and they met all the goals! And now we’re sharing the fruits of their success with you!

Here are the four Community Codes for some berry-bountiful gifts! Consider them a gift from your friends in Webkinz Facebook Community:

These codes can be used once per account and expire at midnight EST on July 15th.

55 Responses to A Webkinz Berry Fest Gift from Our Facebook Community!

1. kaye10 says:

Greetings, kudos, & thanks to everyone on Facebook who participated! AND a special THANKS to GANZ for recognizing that not everyone is on Facebook (GASP, FAINT, RECOVER ;) so it is so very decent of you to share this with the entire Webkinz community! Best, k.

2. dune456 says:

Wow! What a great surprise! Thank You FaceBook and Ganz. All the contests and prizes have been Berry Nice!… ;)

3. asancken says:

Wow! Thanks so much for all of the berries.

4. Sunflower0118 says:

Thanks people at facebook! This is awwwsome.

5. WebkinzMom911 says:

All these baskets are so pretty that I want to keep them. I always do the challenges on Facebook, but I want to thank everyone else on there who also helped, and thank you Ganz for another awesome event.

6. ImaPepper says:

Awesome! Thank you, Facebook friends!

7. Poohbear381977 says:

thanks bunches

8. shalomblue says:

So many moonberries! If you collected every single berry and played every single Jumbleberry Fields berry, you would have 2 free from the E-Store (Correct me if I’m wrong) 1 Basket from here (+5) 1 Basket from Podkinz (+5) 1 from the floatey clicky all 10 days (+10) and 2 from all 20 games of Jumbelberry Fields you can play (+40, if you got max score) for a totall of 62, plus the berries from Today’s Activities (I don’t know how many) How many do you have so far? I’ve not been playing my bonus plays, ive been saving them, and I still have 20, half of those from the free crates.

9. wintercrush says:

this is awesome! thanks so much to everyone on facebook that made this happen.

10. megamom12 says:

Oh, boy! More berries!

Leave a Reply