Feedback Friday: How Are You Celebrating Valentine’s Day?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

Valentine’s Day is this weekend, and we’re celebrating in Webkinz World with seasonal plush pets and eStore items, a special Webkinz Newz contest, and a present for all of those who log into Webkinz World on Sunday! We know how you’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day in Webkinz World, but what about in the real world?

This week’s question is…

How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day?

Are you crafting a special present for that special someone? Sharing chocolates with your secret admirer? Going to the movies with your sweetheart? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

1,660 Responses to Feedback Friday: How Are You Celebrating Valentine’s Day?

1. sewlovehorse says:

well its my moms birthday is on valentines day so i guess we will celabrate her birthday

2. aillia1 says:

Webkins do ROCK!!!!!! I love to spend my time in the tournament area.

3. SUPERKES says:

Well I don’t really know. You see me and my pet we just hang out together (I usually hang out with Percy my webkinz poodle)we usually garden go make a wish on the wishing well game eat fun snack I make on the oven or on the blender or on the sandwich machine. We do a lot more but I’m running out of room so I want to finish off by saying GO WEBKINZ! WEBKINZ ROCKS!!!!!!

4. Abigail says:

I spent Valentine’s Day just like I would spend Webkinz day, throwing a big party!

5. sunnysam says:

I am spending it with my boy friend

6. elswhere says:

i think there should be a birman cat webkinz

7. sophiejohn says:

I love throwing a great party in my pets house because they get happier and happier.

8. briiton says:

I love spending time on webkinz with my
    Peace Puppy and my Cocker Spanial.
    :) :)

9. Sharon says:

I celebrate Valentine’s Day by getting presents and more presents!

10. Anonymous says:

im celevrating by going back in time to valentines day, and havving fun. i might even go swimming.

Leave a Reply