Feedback Friday: How Are You Celebrating Valentine’s Day?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

Valentine’s Day is this weekend, and we’re celebrating in Webkinz World with seasonal plush pets and eStore items, a special Webkinz Newz contest, and a present for all of those who log into Webkinz World on Sunday! We know how you’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day in Webkinz World, but what about in the real world?

This week’s question is…

How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day?

Are you crafting a special present for that special someone? Sharing chocolates with your secret admirer? Going to the movies with your sweetheart? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

1,660 Responses to Feedback Friday: How Are You Celebrating Valentine’s Day?

1. ShaniceP says:

With sweet treats for my webkinz and going to the park.

2. angel says:

by buying my family presants and spending time with them

3. Katie says:

ON WEBKINZ.I love webkinz!!

4. michaeljackson50 says:

i send my buddies on webkinz fun stuff like coloring books and more they love the stuff i give them and for valentines they love to get new stuff like beds and way more. well thats what i have to say by!!!!!!

5. Madi says:

I’m going to a moive with my mom

6. honey says:

i love webkinz world you never know what there going to do next.its so much fun geting to play with my pet honey and my friends.

7. truepongirl says:

the way that I spend valentines day, well lets see. i hang out with my family, and in the morning…………… i just watch tv like i do not know what DAY IT IS!!!!!!!

8. oliveloaf123 says:

I love to do that too!

9. oliveloaf123 says:

Sorry I didn’t write about valenteis cause I didn’t see we had to. well I like to spend valenties by sending my webkinz friends mail.

10. moo says:

i got 11 webkinz for a valentins gift! and i care for them all

Leave a Reply