Feedback Friday: If you could bring back one retired pet, what would it be?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Tomorrow in Webkinz World™ the Kangaroo is being retired. There will be additional activities for Kangaroo owners, and collectible retirement cupcakes for everyone. A lot of pets have been retired to make room for new pets everyday. Do you remember your favorite retired pet?

This week’s question is…

If you could bring back one retired pet, what would it be?

Would you bring back the Cheeky Dog or Cheeky Cat? Maybe it’s the Love Puppy, Pegasus, or Unicorn? Whatever your favorite retired Webkinz is, we want to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

3,116 Responses to Feedback Friday: If you could bring back one retired pet, what would it be?

1. Bring them back! says:

bring back them all! just for a month or 2! You would make oodles of $ if you did because everyone would buy them before there retired again! If you agree: Write this again for me! Mabey one day webkinz will be set freeeee! Set them all free!

2. jasmine827 says:

PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING BACK THE COLLIE THE FIRST TIME I SEEN THE COLLIE WAS WAN MY BBF GOT IT AND SHOWED ME IT AND I SOOO WANTED IT SOO PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING BACK THE COLLIE plz

3. jasmine827 says:

i want the collie to come out of retirement so plz plz plz bring it back plz

4. virtualrees says:

I would bring back the sheep! It was very,very cute!!

5. HarryPotterNarwhals says:

American cocker spaniel, Chocolate lab, Pegasus and LOVE PUPPY PLEASE LOVE PUPPY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

6. Ruthie says:

I would totally bring the love puppy back! I think the love puppy is the best webkinz besides the husky. Otherwise, i would bring the dalmation back! PLEASE! My heart just sank when i found out that the love puppy was gone! If there were a love puppy that was here, i would be the first one to buy it! PLEASE! Bring the retired love puppy back!

7. jjaleegg says:

i would bring back the tawny pup. its super cute!

8. Hana says:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE bring back the Cheeky Cat! I was so bummed when I saw it online and then when I went to buy it that it was retired.

Leave a Reply