Feedback Friday: What did you think of our holiday events?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

This week, to look back at the holiday past, we want to hear from you about how we did this holiday season. This year’s holiday celebration had plenty to do. Ms. Birdy handed out a gift every day for twelve days in the Christmas Countdown, Santakinz asked everyone to pick what they wanted as a present, we had three Webkinz Newz contests and a Sweet Tooth Tiger giveaway, there were some great eStore sales, and so much more.

This week’s question is…

What did you think of our holiday events?

What did you like about our holiday events this year? What didn’t you like? What would you like to see next year? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

370 Responses to Feedback Friday: What did you think of our holiday events?

1. Westminsterboyy says:

I thought that the christmas events were outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved miss birdy and the santakinz room where you can get in line to see santa that rocked!!! OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL AAAHHHH!

2. cjcj100 says:

I think the activities you guys do are great! But add the Halloween and thing that alexis said. It would be extremley cool!

3. webkinzlover says:

i LOVE all the holiday activites! keep doing them webkinz!

4. lollplolplolplolplop says:

i love to go oneday

5. selenagomezrox1999 says:

I love Sarah’s idea and I also love MAYMAYLOL’s idea with the elf arcade game! Also, the sitting on Santakinz lap and getting the present was nice, but maybe you could think of something like more creative and interactive??? That would be great. Also, I’ve been a member here for 5 years and completely adore webkinz. I still love ‘em, even when I’m 10!!!

6. rachel says:

what I loved about the holidays was what I got santakinz.

7. Enjolie Vadella says:

They were awesome.I loved how you told santa what you wanted for Christmas and got it

8. Keyzar says:

there should be a Mrs.birdy in every single room in webkinz world.

9. Westminsterboyy says:

brilliant, espiacilly christmas with santakinz room and ms.birdy! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Samuel Dextzer says:

I love everything Webkinz World does.

Leave a Reply