Feedback Friday: What is your all-time favorite W Tale and why?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

This weekend’s communal contest game is Polarberry Jam, which stars everyone’s faovrite polar bear: Inukshuk. Besides being featured in two arctic adventures in the arcade, Inukshuk is an important character in a number of the W Tales. So to honor Inukshuk’s storybook fame, we’d like to ask you about W Tales.

This week’s question is…

What is your all-time favorite W Tale and why?

Do you like hearing about Arte’s adventures finding gems? Maybe you like reading about Plumpy? Whatever your favorite W Tale is, we want to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

310 Responses to Feedback Friday: What is your all-time favorite W Tale and why?

1. kat says:

plumpy books everyone should read them

2. seba says:

HUG A PUG, YEAH ,HAI LA DANS ,HUG A PUG, HUG A PUG , HUG A PUG, HUG A PUG!!!!!!!

3. seba says:

MIS… GHICITI!! MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!!!

4. sky9945678 says:

i preafer the book with the best plumpe stories ever ,or maybe plumpes sleep over.

5. xtralargebigcheif says:

Mollypig’s best friend is great, it is my favorite

6. Colby2821 says:

I tottally agree my mom is always telling my brother the same thing but he neveer listens I think it is a good story and there is denifly a lesson to learn in the story that I think parents with greeety kids should gety there kids webkinz so they can read the story

7. Colby2821 says:

Like I said already I like them all but I like the plumpy books the best

8. cheese says:

I like Mollypig’s best friend, because there’s a lot of drama in it!

9. Lilly says:

I think that more webkinz books should be written!

10. Lilly says:

It seems like almost everyone likes The New Cat In Town!

Leave a Reply