Feedback Friday: What is your all time favorite Webkinz arcade game and why?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

This week in Webkinz World, the communal contest challenge revolves around the game Polarberry Jam, one of our favorites at Webkinz Newz. A different kind of Webkinz arcade game, Polarberry Jam is pure action! It involves platforms, snowballs, collectible berries, Yeti, traps, and our favorite adventurer: Inukshuk. So if you like games, we want to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

What is your all time favorite Webkinz arcade game and why?

Is it Eager Beaver Adventure Park, because of how the rides get built? Is it a retired game, because you miss it so much? Maybe it’s Webkinz Mini Golf, because it’s been around forever. If it’s been in the Webkinz arcade and it’s your favorite, we want to hear about it. Give us some feedback by commenting now!

1,784 Responses to Feedback Friday: What is your all time favorite Webkinz arcade game and why?

1. 20ginger08 says:

I LOVE smoothie moves.I like it because its a fun way to excersize my brain…I have a high score of……30,800!

2. KKSPARK says:

I think my favorite Webkinz World game is Zingoz Pop because it is so addicting. I also like very strategic games that stretch your brain.

3. 65joy says:

Oh! This question is awesome! Wishing Well 2! Because I get SO MUCH KINZCASH!!!!!!!

4. Rosie says:

first….
    ZACKYS QUEST!!
    That game is awesome and challanging – plus i got on the high score list :)
    Next…
    Skater CAT
    It was so fun why did you retire it :(

5. webkinzfan11111111111 says:

i like polarberry jam, and pizza palace.

6. Blitzu says:

I gotta say Tile Towers, Polar Plunge or Color Storm. I strike rich when I play

7. FFFM says:

I love the game Pizza palace it is so awesome, i love those types of games where you are trying to make the food and get it to the costumers.!!!

8. mico6 says:

i LOVE TILE TOWEERS!!!!

9. Jillibean says:

i love jazz monsters! tee he it was so fun! I wish it wasn’t retired! he he :)

10. Emma says:

i LOVE smoothie moves soooo much its fun plus i earn lotsa kinzkash

Leave a Reply