Feedback Friday: What is your favorite sport and why?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

This weekend the 2010 FIFA World Cup begins. Soccer is a great sport to play, and Webkinz World has even added a soccer challenge to the Today’s Activities menu. There are many great sports out there to play and watch, and that’s actually our topic for today. If you like playing, watching, or following sports, we’d like to hear from you!

This week’s question is…

What is your favorite sport and why?

Do you like playing baseball? Do you like watching basketball? Is there a sporting activity you would like to see in Webkinz World? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

1,780 Responses to Feedback Friday: What is your favorite sport and why?

1. princess says:

i love gymnastics.

2. Sarah says:

I love soccer and baseball because i love running around and scoring goals for my team!

3. TRIPLE H ROCKS says:

soccer this year i am star player. and i love HORSE BACK RIdING!!!! :) ;) =^.^=

I had a game today but we lost. :(

4. Redwall Ottergal says:

I like Archery and Taekwondo
    they’re lots of fun (even if I’m not very good at them)

5. dolphin 101 says:

CHEERLEADING,TENNIS,AND VOLLRYBALL! THEY ROCK!

6. Pandadragongirl says:

Whai if, since lots of people like horseback riding, you could buy a saddle for a horse at the w shop and your pets could ride! That would be cool! Lots of people like horseback riding so it would be a popular way to get people to but webkinz horses! Thanks!

7. Pandadragongirl says:

DANCE!!! Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical Hip Hop (don’t ask what THAT is) and Modern! If you don’t think dance is a sport I did a persuasive essay on it last year and it IS a sport! I’m really good and I love to dance! I dance 13 hours a week! It’s become my life pretty much and I want to be professional!

8. TRIPLE H ROCKS says:

soccer this year i am star player. and i love HORSE BACK RIdING!!!!

9. froggey206 thats my username for webkinz please add me as friend says:

i think you should give an rare item to every body twice a month

10. BlooMooMoo says:

BASKETBALL!! That is the only sport I am really, really good at. Others I am okay at. =)

Leave a Reply