Feedback Friday: What is your favorite Summer activity?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Have you noticed it’s getting hotter and hotter outside? Summer is in full swing and with it comes so many opportunities to get outside and play! We here at Webkinz Newz would like to know about your favorite things to do in the Summer.

This week’s question is…

What is your favorite Summer activity?

Do you like to cool off by the swimming pool? Or running through sprinkles? Maybe it’s a bike ride around town? Whatever it is, we’d like to hear about your favorite Summer activities. Give us some feedback by commenting now!

2,079 Responses to Feedback Friday: What is your favorite Summer activity?

1. Gracey says:

swimming
    :) :) :) :) :)
    and I made up jokes and riddles!
    What does baseball and a pancake have in common? They both depend on a good batter. ;)

2. TRIPLE H ROCKS says:

I like to swim, camp, go on webkinz, play, horse riding on our horses (THEY are huge horses and they are real), and tons more. we even bought a new couch! :) :) :)

3. KATIE says:

i go to my town pool and when it is closed i come in and go on webkinz.com

4. abby with roseme says:

I like going on road trips with my famaliy also the redloin hotel I can make a huge splash!!! I’m learning how to swim. :-)

5. 765alive says:

my favorites are going to cookouts, swimming, and playin’ my webkinz!! and just an idea, . . could you please make a webkinz public pool?? i think the idea is really cute! and plus we can only have it in the summer! but if you do make it, please don’t make it a vaction.(but its ok to have webkinz pay $25 kinzcash or something)

6. shelkarr98 says:

SWIMMING!!! and getting to hang out w/all of my friends without it only being for an hour after school.

7. little miss sweetie says:

swimming, but as the others said, since there is oill in the water i can not swim there. :-( :( i am sad. luckily, my neighbor has a pool! :-) :) unluckily, it is not as fun with no sand. :(

8. BELLVUE says:

i love to play going swiming,tennis and soccer

9. BELLVUE says:

tennis and soccer

10. smileyface2,000 says:

swimming because i live in miami fl, it is soo fustraning becaise the oil i can’t go on the beach :( and i like riding bikes and going camping in georgia we stay for 2 weeks ! and they have a beach

Leave a Reply