Feedback Friday: What items would you like to see added to the W Shop?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Today in Webkinz World™ the MAZIN’ Mall was added to MAZIN’ Hamsters™. The MAZIN’ Mall is a great place to spend MAZIN’ Moolah, buy maze pieces, collect Hamster Theme Items, and more! With the addition of the MAZIN’ Mall and all the new MAZIN’ Hamsters items available there, we here at Webkinz Newz are wondering: is there anything missing from the W Shop?

This week’s question is…

What items would you like to see added to the W Shop?

If there’s anything in the whole wide world that you would add to the W Shop, that is not there already, we’d like to hear about it! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

AND don’t forget to tell us what you think about the all new MAZIN’ Mall! Click here to comment!

2,022 Responses to Feedback Friday: What items would you like to see added to the W Shop?

1. oitre says:

I would like if you could buy the pet specific gifts of only the webkinz you had at the W-shop.

2. Fishstix2000 says:

i would like to see musical instuments like the woodwind or brass or percussion so we could take them to music lessions and they could learn how to play an insrument.!

3. chocolatemango says:

a comic theme will be nice. it can have old comic wallpaper and flooring, comic book bed, comic artist side table, comic fridge, comic hero poster, comic book floor lamp, etc. it will be soooooooooo cool! a floral theme will be nice too. its up to you Webkinz! Plz take my ideas!
    – chocolatemango

4. kgartner1890 says:

I would like a cheese theme for my lil’ white mouse.

5. kgartner1890 says:

I would like a cheese theme for my lil’ white mouse in the w-shop

6. Angel says:

You should make a character who talks to you like the curio shop and kinzstyle outlet.

7. Maria says:

really good question guys! maybe something for when the pets go to sleep to put over their eyes. i would like to be more decorative with the room themes, like overlaping things like rugs and coffe tables. we should be able to buy paper to use to write to other webkinz, and you can use your OWN words, not the ones you give us. you can reply if you recieve a letter. ( sorry off topic ) Maybe pillow and blankets for the beds, when you buy things you should be able to pick their color. webkinz pets should be able to play with their toys.

8. miss moo says:

1.blankets you could use to customize beds and couches
    2.skittles chairs(beanbags)
    3.grizzly bear and horse pillows to customize beds and couches
    4.decorative vases and boxes
    5.show cases that you can put items in
    6.purple plain bed
    7.iphones
    8.vacuum cleaners

9. SAD GIRL says:

I would add printers, computers, video games, video game systems,radios,pets that you can buy at the W shop, and their codes come in the mail box right away. Oh, one more thing. And that all the stuff thats in the W shop, is FREE.

10. puppylab556 says:

I would like to add something convertable in the W shop. this would help webkinz everywhere 2 move more quicker and more accurately.

Leave a Reply