Feedback Friday: What vacations would you add to the Travel Agency?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

A few weeks ago, we asked you, our creative users, what exactly you would like to talk about during Feedback Friday. A number of users replied there just aren’t enough places to go in the Webkinz World Travel Agency. The people here at Webkinz agree with you, and we are working hard to bring more and more fun places for your pets to take vacations. However, we would also like to open up our comments page this week, and ask you where you would like to send your pets on vacation.

This week’s question is…

What vacations would you add to the Travel Agency?

Would you add an underwater adventure? Or would you like to send your pets on a ski vacation at a Winter chalet? Whatever your vacation ideas are, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

http://www.webkinznewz.comx/wp-mu/2010/07/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

725 Responses to Feedback Friday: What vacations would you add to the Travel Agency?

1. MARIES says:

I would like to be able to go to places like the moon or the bottom of the ocean or to the past (anywhere from 1600 to 2000) or the future. I think it would be cool to go to any of those places.

2. Happy_Kid101 says:

I think it would be awsome if you made a vacation home feature, where we have to pay a couple thousand kinzcash (my webkinz are poor, but i would save my KC to do this) to move to a separate webkinz town, with all new furniture, games, food, locations, etc. and then we live there until we want to go to Old Kinzville and pay to fly back.

Happy_Kid101

3. milo says:

i would add a jungle. it would be fun.

4. Sally says:

I love the Webkinz Treasure hunt!

5. babygirl18 says:

i’M SO EXCITED TO SEE IF THEY PUT ANY OF OUR IDEAS IN! :D

6. Spottedstar says:

I think it would be cool to add a waterpark vacation with resteraunt dinner loke mine.

7. TITANIC MOVIE LOVER says:

I think your pets could go to a nice cozy hotel with a balcony with a view of webkinz world nothing to fancy a nice lobby it would all cost 70 kinzcash not so expensive there would be a nice soft bed in the hotel rooms a nice bathroom not like gas station bathrooms just a nice beautiful bathroom and a restraunt the stuff would cost 10 kinzcash at the restraunt a nice gift shop for when you leave you could get something to a remember and the hotel would be called the kinz inn—–TITANIC MOVIE LOVER

8. TITANIC MOVIE LOVER says:

yo its TITANIC MOVIE LOVER i know nobody never replies back to me but i have some more updates with the idea so anyway you could go to the coffee shop there there is a coffee maker there and you get as much coffee as you want and also i absolutely gotta talk about THE BEACH totally there would be a hangout your pet can swim and ride a yacht to the other side of the island and there would be lots of hangouts shops and apartments and a beautiful beach and a kiddy pool for your lil kinz and you know everyone likes to play house well almost everyone you can play it because you get to follow your friends who love playing that with you to there penthouse beachouse or apartment you could also drive a car around the street it would be awesome Sincerely———TITANIC MOVIE LOVER

Leave a Reply