Feedback Friday: What was your best birthday so far?

Welcome to Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves! feedbackfriday

Everyone can agree, that the best day of the year is your birthday! For one day every year, it is your day. You get to do whatever you want, eat cake, and get presents. And everyone is nice to you. But everyone celebrates their birthdays differently. So this week, we’d like to hear about your birthday memories.

This week’s question is…

What was your best birthday so far?

Did you have a great big party with all your friends? Or maybe it was something small with just your family? Whatever your best birthday has been, we’d like to hear from you! Give us some feedback by commenting now!

/fun/main/feedback-frida…oad-trip-event/

475 Responses to Feedback Friday: What was your best birthday so far?

1. Athena1234567 says:

hmm… my best birthday eh? well, id have to say… when i turned 10. i had a Hawaiian party and an awesome cake, the only bad part was i invited like about 10 people, and only 3 came :( . but the cake was amazing!! and i was happy to see my friends that came :D :) ;) :P

2. TigerQ7 says:

My best B-Day was when i got my 1st webkinz. it was a dalmation. i named it Spots.

3. Skillet Lover says:

My best b-day was when, I had my eleventh b-day! I had lot’s of friends over! We went on the slip n’ slide, and ate cheesecake, and I got a bunch of candy, and we had a treasure hunt! This last b-day i had, last year mind you, IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! I had lot’s of friends over like the last one but, this time my older brother called to ask me if I wanted to babysit his daughter Jayden, for a couple hours, so I did, (Of course!) But the only problem was, I had a bunch of people over for one, two, I had a severe migrane headache, and three, I was going to babysit!!! How crazy is that! I really hope my 13th birthday will not be like that!

4. sofunweilin says:

When I went ice-skating with my friends and we went out to get ice cream afterwards. After they all went home, my parents took me to make a terrarium and my birthday was also on Easter, so we painted eggs and did an Easter egg hunt. For dinner, we had a ham with amazing apple crumble for dessert… mmm… such a fun day.

5. Cathy says:

Mine was when I had my 10th birthday. My dad, who lives in New Jersey, came up and and surprised me with with a diamond, blue Swiss Topaz bracelet.

6. Forgotten says:

My WORST birthday was my 10th. My brother forgot my mom was sick and I did not have a cake.

7. irulek says:

My best birthday was probably in 3rd grade, when I shared a party with one of my guy friends. We rented out an entire skating rink for our party and invited LOADS of people. I had an awesome night, and when I got home and opened my presents, I found a strange multi-colored bunny in one of the packages. It had a tag attached to it, and it was called a “Sherbet Bunny webkinz” Webkinz? I got on the site, and thus began the addiction. I am now the proud owner of 49 Webkinz, 2 mazin’ Hamsters, a Zumbuddy, and a Kinz Klip. You can understand why that was my favorite birthday, right?

8. rachelb891 says:

My best birthday was when my mom made me a cake with me dancing on it. :) I really liked the cake. This was my 3rd birthday.

9. Frances says:

My birthday was yesterday, because i got whipped cream (my favorite food),the chichi chihuahua,and a
    REAL silver locket

10. BdayGirll says:

I think this one might be ♥ its on tuesday :)

Leave a Reply