Feedback Friday: What’s your favorite Winter activity?

feedbackfriday

Welcome to the weekly edition of Feedback Friday, where we ask a question and look to our wonderful Webkinz members for answers that we will use to make Webkinz World better. This is your chance to influence the way that Webkinz World evolves!

Winterfest begins in Webkinz World this weekend, and with the annual event comes a bunch of activities spread across all of our Webkinz-related sites. You’ll be able to catch a snowflake within Webkinz World for great prizes, enter a special Winterfest contest on Webkinz Newz for a chance to win a prize, and shop for great winter-related deals on the Ganz eStore. We know how you’ll be celebrating the winter with Webkinz, but we want to hear about what you like to do during winter time in the real world.

This week’s question is…

What’s your favorite Winter activity?

Do you like playfully tossing snowballs at or building snow forts with your friends? Do you like to go skiiing or skating? Or do you prefer to stay warm inside? Give us some feedback by commenting now!

555 Responses to Feedback Friday: What’s your favorite Winter activity?

1. jujupad says:

Build snowmen and celebrate christmas!!!

2. julia says:

i like ice skating
    playing outside in the snow
    sledding
    and last but not least i like building snowmen

3. Go Taylor Swift and Webkinz! says:

I’m not sure.EVERYTHING!Well i’m heading to Webkinz World!YAY!I LOVE WEBKINZ! :) ;) 8) :D

4. $1.00000000000000000000 says:

ice skateing in the road

5. Katie says:

Yeah,drinking hot choclate is the best during the really cold monthes.

6. Brattymadison says:

I like builting snowman, having snowball fight, builting snowfort. Yumm Hot Coco :)

7. reindeer says:

a snow fort. i would make a snowman.

8. Mackenzie says:

YO!WHATS UP?I know its a little late 8-o!but Hansen414 i like doing that to i like wiping out in the snow haha

(((((((H)))))))) (hugs)

9. jenevie says:

same with me Chinchilla

10. ????LOL;) says:

I like (:
    1.ice skating
    2.Sleding
    3 Buildinng snowman
    4.driking hot chocolate
    5.snuggling under a warm blanket
    6.snowball fights
    7.making videos