How to Make Cool Clothes for your Webkinz pets!

Hi everyone! I’d like to share a video playlist of the latest contest entries of my May Makeover Contest. I’m very impressed with the chic, elegant and sporty outfits and apparel I’ve seen so far. If you’d like to learn more about the Webkinz May Makeover Contest, check it out here.  I hope you enjoy the videos — Persephone.

The video play list link –> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL25AF78E1D7E8F521

Note: YouTube is not owned or operated by Ganz.

126 Responses to How to Make Cool Clothes for your Webkinz pets!

1. CarlyS. says:

hi!!, i have one account and i love it but it ends in a year :( I is so not cool when they say it wont end but it does i have had 47 accounts in my life and have had 279 pets they are my snuggle bears! i <3 them to death in sleep with every one each night5!!!! :)

2. CUTIESweetie19284 says:

Can somebody tell me how to make SOMETHING cute at the kinzstyle outlet?????

3. ForeverMe7 says:

WOW sooo cool!

4. MsStarlight says:

Well the one with the dog and it is wearing a pink bandana and has black marks under it’s eyes. Well the one where you use book covers. Whoever made that add me as your friend. My name for username is MsStarlight I hope you add me!

5. MsStarlight says:

I LOVE THAT OUT FIT AND THAT SONG! : )

6. horse2.0 says:

i USSUALLY MAKE MY CLOTHES OUT OF CURTIAN.

7. horse2.0 says:

i LOVED THE VIDEOS

8. Webkinzlover says:

I have 18 pets but i’m getting two more soon! so i’ll have 20! yeah! i can’t wait to get a super bed! and wow 764 is a LOT of pets! are they all on one account? i thought there was a limit on how many pets you have on one account! i’m probably wrong!! ~Webkinzlover~

Leave a Reply