☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ☆♥☮—-4pb's AWESOME NAMES!!!—–☮♥☆

This topic contains 232 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-07-22 at 10:02 AM

Need names for your pets? You have come to the right place! Just tell me this- What is the webkinz species? What is the personality? What gender (boy or girl)? Anything else i should know? please lmk and i will get to it asap! . -4pb-

yessssssssssss it posted!! :) :) so anyone need some names?

-4pb-

egigglegirl

ive made it official! im gonna call her Toffi with the I!thx guys and ill be checking in to see if you came up with a username!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~emma! egigglegirl

egigglegirl

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:25 PM

egigglegirl wrote on 2012-08-21 at 11:52 AM

Need names for your pets? You have come to the right place! Just tell me this- What is the webkinz species? What is the personality? What gender (boy or girl)? Anything else i should know? please lmk and i will get to it asap! . -4pb-

hi! I need a name for my new female collie. she is exuberant and has a sense of humor! Hope to hear soon! i wanna put her on asap!
      `<br />
      yours,<br />
      Emma! (egigglegirl)
      </blockquote>
      Lassie (movie/book about famous collie– true story)<br />
      Brooklynn (or brooklyn)<br />
      CaramelDreams<br />
      CinnamonPaws<br />
      CinnamonEars<br />
      CinnamonBun<br />
      PeanutButter<br />
      ChocolateChip<br />
      Snickers<br />
      Hershey<br />
      ToffeeTail
      need more? lmk, and your ‘wish’ will be granted!
      -4pb-

<br/><br/></blockquote>

hey! thx for the names! i think ill name her cinnamon, toffi, Hershey, or peanut butter or lassiebut i think ill name her toffi well thx a lot!
      `

yours truly,
      Emma (egigglegirl)

egigglegirl

118Potter118 wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:18 PM

egigglegirl wrote on 2012-08-21 at 11:52 AM

hi! I need a name for my new female collie. she is exuberant and has a sense of humor! Hope to hear soon! i wanna put her on asap!
      `<br />
      yours,<br />
      Emma! (egigglegirl)
      </blockquote>
      Lucky! I want a Collie so bad! Here’s your names:<br />
      Emma<br />
      Fluff<br />
      Peanut Butter<br />
      Fluff & Fun<br />
      Lady<br />
      Lassie<br />
      Lily<br />
      Flower<br />
      Kaylie<br />
      Bella

<br/><br/></blockquote>

hey! thx for the names! I dont know if ill use any but i was also wondering if you guys come up with user names! lol! oh by the way i think ill name her lassie (have you read the book? so good!) peanut butter or…. bella! so thx by!
      `

Yours Truly,
      Emma (egigglegirl)

118Potter118 wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:50 PM

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-08-14 at 01:37 PM
      Hiya! I am a naming credict! So your shop increased but now it is decreasing. No one really comes here ever. And you need to put a little more names. I like how you have names of animals from movies. But my rating for you is a…………….7.92.

What? We give plenty of names! And your the one who wanted slips and sent the wrong items when someone sent them to you! We’re doing fine! Did you see this 4pb?!?

yes, i did, i tried to reply, it did not post. i beleive it is because i did not hire hieeeeejj, she/he is upset still? i still think the shop deserves a 8.2, which is what A.R.G. gave us.

-4pb-

P.S. do you watch the show ‘adventure time’?

118Potter118

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-08-14 at 01:37 PM

Hiya! I am a naming credict! So your shop increased but now it is decreasing. No one really comes here ever. And you need to put a little more names. I like how you have names of animals from movies. But my rating for you is a…………….7.92.

What? We give plenty of names! And your the one who wanted slips and sent the wrong items when someone sent them to you! We’re doing fine! Did you see this 4pb?!?

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.