~☼Dawn's Unique Name Shop~☼

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~☼Dawn's Unique Name Shop~☼

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jazzyponie 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dirdenjan

<p>Hi I’m Dawn welcome to my name shop I’m so excited to start naming!:) Imagine you just got a new pet and don’t know what to name it, well you’ve come to the right place, but there’s a few things I need to know first… The type of pet, whether it’s a boy or girl, and whether you want double names, mystery, or human, etc. I will reply as soon as possible! :o)
    </p>

jazzyponie

dirdenjan wrote on 2012-11-07 at 10:49 PM

Hi I’m Dawn welcome to my name shop I’m so excited to start naming!:) Imagine you just got a new pet and don’t know what to name it, well you’ve come to the right place, but there’s a few things I need to know first… The type of pet, whether it’s a boy or girl, and whether you want double names, mystery, or human, etc. I will reply as soon as possible! :o)

Hi! can I just ask for fun?

Love
      Jazz

dawndrop16

Hi I’m Dawn welcome to my name shop I’m so excited to start naming!:) Imagine you just got a new pet and don’t know what to name it, well you’ve come to the right place, but there’s a few things I need to know first… The type of pet, whether it’s a boy or girl, and whether you want double names, mystery, or human, etc. I will reply as soon as possible! :o)

Hey Dawn! I’m Dawn as well! LOL =D Anyways, can I get some human names and some unique name for a girl Sparkle Harp Seal? She is very shy. Thanks!

~Dawn~

StarryGalaxy

Hey Dawn! I need a Glacial Fox name. I am looking for a Creative FUNNY name, Like SweeeetPhang, something like tht. It can be a double name or singular. Thanks Dawn, Galaxy.

dirdenjan

Hey, you can work here if you past this test you can either get an A+ A- The first pet you can name is:

1. a boy moon fox with a mystery name

2.A girl pug with a human name and the last:

3. A webkinz rockerz coyote also a girl with a country name

Good luck:)

_blahblah_

hey there. do u think i can work here??? thx

BB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.