*☾*Moonrose magical outfits*☾*

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *☾*Moonrose magical outfits*☾*

This topic contains 38 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  hithereiamfreeze 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

moonrose

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-08 at 09:49 AM

Hi everybody! Welcome to Moonrose magical outfits! If you want a magical outfit all you have to do is tell me: the budget, the style, the main colors of the outfit, any specific item you would like me to use, your pets gender, your pets name, your pets personality, the type of pet, the occasion, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo i would be glad to redo your outfit as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! *☾*Moon*☾*

OMG IT POSTED! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! Moonrose magical outfits is now open 4 business! yay! i’m so happy!

*☾*Moon*☾*

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-08 at 11:34 AM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 10:56 AM

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-08 at 10:27 AM

Hi everybody! Welcome to Moonrose magical outfits! If you want a magical outfit all you have to do is tell me: the budget, the style, the main colors of the outfit, any specific item you would like me to use, your pets gender, your pets name, your pets personality, the type of pet, the occasion, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo i would be glad to redo your outfit as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! *☾*Moon*☾*

OMG IT POSTED! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! Moonrose magical outfits is now open 4 business! yay! i’m so happy!
      *☾*Moon*☾*

Congratulations on the new forum, pc! You are a great designer and I know you will have excellent business here! Since you came to my design forum, I’d like an outfit from yours. It’s for a girl Poodle named Chessa. She’s a Li’l Kinz, but has a very high-fashion style. She needs a nice outfit for her friend Harriet the Tree Frog’s birthday party, but it doesn’t need to be too fancy because it is a beach-themed party.
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

thx A.R.G!!! ok here is ur outfit! Also i have a lil kinz pink poodle 2 named strawberry!!! in fact, the lil kinz pink poodle waz my 1st webkinz:)
      here is ur fantastic outfit, Chessa! Also, happy birthday Harriet!
      white Hollywood sunglasses(95KC)
      pink striped swimsuit bottom(30KC)
      pink striped swimsuit top(30KC)
      floppy sun hat(45KC but on sale today 4 39KC!)
      fluorescent flip flops(75KC)
      no belt
      total: 284 KC but since the floppy sun hat is on sale today it would b 269 KC
      hope u like! if u need a redo then LMK! i tried this on strawberry(my lil kinz pink poodle) and she looks adorable! thx 4 coming and come again!
      *☾*Moon*☾*

Thanks so much!!! It looks really pretty on Chessa. :) Chessa’s actually a white poodle, not pink, but it still looks amazing on her! So thanks again! If i need another magical outfit I will certainly come here!

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!!
      <3 A.R.G. <3

moonrose

ATTENTION ALL- I gtg for a while, I’ll b bac later so ill do outfits then, bye!

moonrose

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-08 at 10:56 AM

*☾*Moon*☾*

Congratulations on the new forum, pc! You are a great designer and I know you will have excellent business here! Since you came to my design forum, I’d like an outfit from yours. It’s for a girl Poodle named Chessa. She’s a Li’l Kinz, but has a very high-fashion style. She needs a nice outfit for her friend Harriet the Tree Frog’s birthday party, but it doesn’t need to be too fancy because it is a beach-themed party.
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

thx A.R.G!!! ok here is ur outfit! Also i have a lil kinz pink poodle 2 named strawberry!!! in fact, the lil kinz pink poodle waz my 1st webkinz:)
      here is ur fantastic outfit, Chessa! Also, happy birthday Harriet!
      white Hollywood sunglasses(95KC)
      pink striped swimsuit bottom(30KC)
      pink striped swimsuit top(30KC)
      floppy sun hat(45KC but on sale today 4 39KC!)
      fluorescent flip flops(75KC)
      no belt
      total: 284 KC but since the floppy sun hat is on sale today it would b 269 KC
      hope u like! if u need a redo then LMK! i tried this on strawberry(my lil kinz pink poodle) and she looks adorable! thx 4 coming and come again!

*☾*Moon*☾*

*☾*Moon*☾*

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

moonrose

*☾*Moon*☾*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.