*☾*Moonrose magical outfits*☾*

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives *☾*Moonrose magical outfits*☾*

This topic contains 38 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  hithereiamfreeze 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

moonrose

moonrose wrote on 2012-11-08 at 09:49 AM

Hi everybody! Welcome to Moonrose magical outfits! If you want a magical outfit all you have to do is tell me: the budget, the style, the main colors of the outfit, any specific item you would like me to use, your pets gender, your pets name, your pets personality, the type of pet, the occasion, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo i would be glad to redo your outfit as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! *☾*Moon*☾*

OMG IT POSTED! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! Moonrose magical outfits is now open 4 business! yay! i’m so happy!

*☾*Moon*☾*

Hi, when you get the chance I’d love an outfit. I have a red candy-cane unicorn. Female, and I like to wear Christmas style outfits. I have some priceless clothes so i can use anything. I also have no budget, I have a lot of kinzcash! :)
      Freeze

WolfWarrior

tinytwinkle99 wrote on 2012-11-25 at 08:30 AM

Hi everybody! Welcome to Moonrose magical outfits! If you want a magical outfit all you have to do is tell me: the budget, the style, the main colors of the outfit, any specific item you would like me to use, your pets gender, your pets name, your pets personality, the type of pet, the occasion, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo i would be glad to redo your outfit as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! *☾*Moon*☾*

Ok this is what I want.
      1000 kc, glam,white and red,a pink bow,girl,Queen,Outgoing,sapphire pegasus,christmas,please make it cute. Thanks!
      Cats,Stars,and peace,
      tinytwinkle99 *

Hi! So sry 4 the w8! Here is ur outfit>>>>>
      Here is ur magical outfit, Queen!
      Pink bow(15KC)
      Floral long dress(250KC)
      Ruby slippers(70KC)
      White Hollywood Sunglasses(95KC)
      TOTAL: 430KC
      Enjoy:)

WolfWarrior

ButterflyGirl2231 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 03:06 PM

Hi I’m ButterflyGirl2231
      Budget: 300 or less
      Style: Cute, Girly, & Casual
      Main Color(s): Pink, & Purple
      I have the Butterfly Dress, Wedding Dress, Pink Pony Sparkly Dress, Charm Fairy Top, Bramble Circlet, & the Seaside Sarong.
      Name: Hannukah
      Personality: Shy, Sweet, & Girly
      No Occasion
      Type of Pet: Clydesdale
      She also loves 2 sing & dance
      ButterflyGirl2231
      Peace, Love, Cats, & Kittens!!!! <3

Hi! SO sry 4 the w8! Here is ur outfit>>>>
      Here is ur magical outfit, Hanukkah!
      Star fly pants(60KC)
      Blue and pink striped polo(50KC)
      Ruffled sequin sandals(45KC)
      Sparkly pink bow(15KC)
      Dark shades(75KC)
      TOTAL: 265KC
      Enjoy:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.