♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hello Becky! :) You are so generous! xoxo There is quite a bit I have been desperately seeking for quite some time. (Mostly AP and psi.) So, here’s a few of the items, and if you have any, I’d be happy to try and work something out for them. For psi, I need: Candy pup tent, Cherryblossom loveseat, Chic wardrobe, Cotton candy closet, Sizzling seat, Fabled fireplace, any of the new dragon statues (Friendly, harmony, and zen), and any of the valentine pets psi. For AP: Hero of the storm display, celestial smore campsite, and seashell shoes. I also really, really like Plumpy glasses. I know it’s alot, but I thought you might have some. UN: crescentcandy Thanks!

shellzcuda

Hi Miss Fairy Godmother! What a lovely idea! Some of the items that have been on my wishlist forever are: from Halloween 2005 or 2006 the Monster’s Lair Gate, the Haunted House Wallpaper and Flooring, the Gargoyle Lamp, the Spider’s Web Window and the Phantom Pop. I also would love to have a pair of hockey skates. I will send you a friend request. Thanks again for being so generous and helping so many people out! Shell

mitchkm

Hello Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I would like either the Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear or Webkinz Cares Dining Set or Toy Tool Belt. Thank you so much for doing this. I will send you a friend request. “See you”

Becky71W

I can hook you up with the Toy Tool Belt. If you sent me a friend request not sure who you are. I don’t see one for mitchkm. I might have the bear, not sure, It will take awhile because I will have to look on my main account. But I will save the belt until we get this worked out : )

mitchkm

Hello Webkinz Fairy Godmother, Thank you for the Toy Tool Belt!!!!!

Becky71W

You are welcome. It took me a few days to figure out who you were, LOL. But now I know. Is there anything else you wish for?

Becky71W

Took me awhile to figure it out but now I understand the “see you” lol. Sent you the tool belt. I don’t have the other stuff. But If you have anything else you want to wish for let me know : )

mitchkm

Hi Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I am also looking for the following Stone Elephant Statue, Brown Belt, Baseball Hat, Beach Ball Bean Bag Chair, Amethyst Princess Dress, wShop Coupon 80% off Crayons (from Spree). Thanks again. :)

mitchkm

Hi Webkinz Fairy Godmother, Thank you so much for those fantastic gifts!!!! Do you need anything? Maybe I have something you need. :)

Becky71W

You are welcome, and I am good for now. Just enjoy your wishes : )

Well hey there fairy godmother! :p. I don’t know if you have any of these but it would be great if you did. Golden honey waterfall, majestic dog mansion, spot of tea slide, sly slide, twin side tables set, puppy patrol command station, golden tuxedo, golden glide water slide, Palatial Platform, Noble Stone Monument, Molten Magma Bed, Fire Sign Carousel. Sorry i know some of these are rare as i cant seem to ever find them in the trading rooms, but if you have any extra, feel free to send over to legoman20102010, thanks so much!

Becky71W

Well hello LEGOMAN, I wondered If I would ever here from you again. I keep notes on people who didn’t thank me for a gift. I had sent you some pretty sweet items from the Donations Forum but never heard back from you. But I believe in second chances and like I said everyone here starts with a clean slate. Only payment I ask for is a sincere thank you. I have quite a few of your wishes so I will send you one of them and we will see how that goes. I would really like to grant as many wishes of yours as I can so please don’t let me down : )

I am truly sorry about that. I sent you thank yous through webkinz if that counts. I only get to play a lot during weekends so i don’t really get to use the computer that much during the week. But now that i get the chance, i want to say thanks for everything!!! My brother and I loved that dog mansion you sent us btw!!!

Becky71W

Awesome!!! You just made my day. I will start sending you the other wishes ASAP. You will be first on my list : ) I don’t have them all but I do have most so will take a few days to get it all sent. The Tuxedo it’s self has 5 pieces so just that one will take 2 days. Oh I am so happy : )

Artisticat

Oh! It looks like my first comment didn’t go through. I guess it was too long. (I did ramble quite a bit. Lol) I guess I’ll start over. Thank you Becky for opening this wonderful thread! The theme you created shows a great sense of humor (As silly as it may be. Hehe!). Out of everything I’ve been looking for, the items that I’ve wanted most (Besides older Webkinz Day Trophies) are the Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear, Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, and the Snowcat Snowglobe. I have been with Webkinz since basically the beginning of it existing, and I missed out on a lot of holiday gifts that I could have gotten if I remembered to log on. (I’m still kind of kicking myself for it.) I totally understand if these items are way too valuable for you to just give to me! So besides those, I’m working on two themes that I’m almost done with! The items I need are one Trading Card Chair from the first series and I’m done with that! And the other theme is Medieval, which I only need the King’s Throne, one more Medieval Column, the Monarch Sofa, and the Ye Old Moving Picture Box (I know this is also super rare)! Thank you so much in advance for all of your kindness. I also want to thank you again for sending me all of those Webkinz Fanatic items! It’s one of my favorite rooms in my whole house, as well as one of my favorite themes in general. I saw elsewhere that you like food for your pets, if people want to give you something in return. I have some special foods I can send over, unless you want recipe food specifically. If that’s the case I’d love to make you some of your pets’ favorites! Thanks again! ~Art. My UN is also KittyKatCutie.

Becky71W

I do have some of those items in storage at my main account. It may take me sometime to look through my many rooms to find it. On my gift accounts everything is in the dock and easy to get to. But If I don’t get a chance today to look for some of those items I will tomorrow. If you want to send food that is fine. I just like food that any pet can eat, I used to love making food recipes. I don’t collect PSF’s or anything. But please don’t feel as though you have to. Glad you like the Super Fan Promo. Surprisingly you are the only person so far to ask for it. I’m starting to get loaded down with those items LOL as well as the Mystery Bag Outfits. That is what I would be wishing for, If I didn’t already have. OK, well I will look for that stuff. And If you have another wish just let me know : )

Artisticat

Thank you so much! Let me know the results of your escapade once you look through all your rooms. If I think of anything else I’d like, I’ll let you know! Also, my mom just adopted a pet in memory of her beagle, so I’m making a wishlist of items to send her that she doesn’t know about. Shhhh it’s a secret. :D Hee hee. I’m planning on surprising her with as many gifts as possible! (From whoever will send it to her including myself). I plan on making a topic on the forums about it soon, but I know you said that you made this topic so it’s easier to keep up with people’s wishes. That way you don’t have to look through all the other topics all the time. (I know that would be quite an overwhelming task to do all the time!) Anyway, the things I can think of off of the top of my head that I know she would love to have would be a butterfly costume, because we dressed Jasmine (Her beagle) up as a butterfly for Halloween one year. Anything Princess-like (I’m trying to help her finish the Palace Princess theme. So far I’ve only been able to get her the spoiled royal side table and one contessa candle wall sconce. That’s literally all she has from that theme. She literally just started her account back up again last night.), and anything involving tulips! They’re my mom’s favorite flower (Hence the username she has. Her UN is SheilaTulip. ) I already sneaked onto her account and added as many of your UNs that I could think of. Mostly because she needs as much help as she can get with challenges. She doesn’t have many friends since she just started playing. Thank you for being so kind!

Anonymous

hey u know i have the king throne all i need is melody and im not trading im talking to becky and u at same time! or trying

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.