♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

natsan

hi i would really like a water slide its my only wish thankyou every one thanks you but i thank you to infinity and beyond well i havbe to say i love you as a fairy god mother please help with a slide thx

Becky71W

What is your user name? I sent one to natsan, hope that is it.

Becky71W

I was going to send you a slide but I can’t. Why you ask? Because you declined my friend request!!! Good luck in your quest to finding a Water Slide : )

natsan

hi i really appriciate what your doing to help us with our wishes so my only wish is to have a slide any type of big slide i will like it any way as long as i get a sld i thank you so much we all do i thank u to infinidy and beyond please help my wish ome true thnx love nataliemama

Becky71W

Why are you asking for something and then declining my friend request??? Makes no sense to me at all.

Lee866

Dear Becky: Thank you so much for your generous gift <3 I love my Lily Pad Dress and Warm River Spa and will remember you every time I see them. However, I would like to apologize because I posted way too many times! WKN seemed to be a little bit slow, and since I’m not too familiar with the forums I just became too carried away. Second, I’m sorry for a post from a strange username. My sister used to be active on here, but logged in recently for the new Moneyz ExtravaGANZa when I posted. Imagine my shock (and embarrassment, haha) when I saw one of my posts from a strange user! So I hope you’ll forgive me for that, haha c: Thank you again for the dress and PSI, it means a lot to me. Love, Lee <3

Becky71W

No problem : ) Glad you like your wishes.

Thank you again Becky!! If there is any way I can make another wish, I would really like a Halloween witch hat and holiday spirit slide. I also really want to send you something back, but I don’t know what. Please let me know!!! -prettykitties11

wildafire12

Becky thank you!!! I have gotten all of my wishes and cannot thank you enough!!! Also thank you sis I saw what you and mom posted :) Blessings to you Becky!!! Congrats on the successful forum!! -wildafire

Becky71W

Aww thanks. And you’re very welcome, glad I was able to help with your surprise : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.