♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

If you have any, can you give me clothes? Just one. A simple one is fine. Thanks! -gabby58876

Becky71W

Do you mean Wshop clothes?

Raga

This seems way to good to be true!!! Are you quitting webkinz or something? Well if you are still doing this and have it, there is a Raziel candle from the AP. I got the plush doll but no candle. I hate asking for something for free!!!

Becky71W

Nope not quitting, I just buy my items in bulk so I get lot’s of extras and I just gift out. I don’t have any AP items. What I have are PSI’s, Promo and some retired. So if you can think of something you want in those categories let me know. And you can list more than one item, that way it increases your chance of me having an item you want.

Thanks so much again for all my gifts I appreciate it so much my final wish would be for sail cap and sail dress I’ve been looking for months but no one wants to trade me for it thanks for everything you do <3 alpineleopard

prettyluv

Hi Becky!! I see you have new items in! I was wondering if I might be able to wish for a holiday spirit swing and monster piano. Also sorry about the delay for the shades. Haven’t been on in a few days. I’ll send some out to you tonight. Thanks!! -Mudgirl1O1

bambamx9

Hi Becky! I know you dont know me but my username on webkinz is bambamx9. Thank you so much for helping the webkinz community with your gifts! Making some really dreams and wishes come true! I hope i can help and if you want to, when you accept my friend request i can send you some items. I was just wondering if i could make a wish and i understand if your busy or ran out of these items. But I was just wondering if you have a candy dress which is what I have really wanted for a while but couldnt get and or wz jeans and sail hat. Thank you so much even if you dont grant my wish thank you for what your doing and please dont hesitate to ask me for any item you may need because i might have it. Sincerely-bambamx9

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.