♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Anonymous

OMG OMG OMG u really sent me a gift! thanks sooo much but sorry for asking for another gift but i need estore points it would make me super happy that i would break my computer in half  by the way im katara363 just my other account not letting me log in

Becky71W

Well I wouldn’t want you to break your computer : ) eStore points are kinda expensive and I spend mine as soon as I get them. I do pay for the items I give away but I buy in bulk and they average out to 10 cents an item. And I have family to take care of so I can’t afford to give out eStore points. Hope you understand. But If I really was magical I would give everyone all the eStore points they want : ) But sadly I’m not : (

clarissais93

Hey can you plz send my brother the following things: Midieval Kings throne or any other midieval items. Otherwise he would like some of the super hero items from the wshop because he is too poor to buy any of his own. Thanks! his user name is spotpuppyboy.

Becky71W

I can send him some movie screens to sell to the Wshop. You can get 20,000KC for each one and I can send him 3. But I will look for some Medieval items also to send him.

UffleFluff78

Hello wonderful fairy godmother! Totally awsome thing you are doing here!! I would like to make a wish for the pixie dress. Its the purple one with wings that move. I simply never have a item worth trading for it, everyone always has what I have. Thanks a million for reading this!

Becky71W

I’m sorry but that is one I don’t have extra of. I have 2 other dresses with wings, the Fairy Den Dress and the Butterfly Fairy Dress If you’d like one of those. I will try to get some next month. My son goes back to school on Monday so I have to buy school clothes and supplies. Plus it is time for me to renew my Deluxe so I have already used up my Webkinz allowance, LOL. So If you want to wish for something else please do. And you can list more than one item, that way there is more of a chance of me having something you want : )

dogfish

Hi Becky, I am getting that slide for midnight not sure is you had it or not. I also sent Jared the frog the vans. I got bored, LOL C

bambamx9

hi becky im just wondering if you got my reply from the first page because i could provide that bed and i also made a wish sorry again for bothering you its just that im new to this and dont know if it posted or not thank you so much for your time and help -bambamx9

Becky71W

First of all you are no bother, no one is. I made this forum so you could come here and make wishes. So please don’t ever feel bad asking me for a wish or even a question. As long as you have manners everyone is welcome here : ) I will get to your wish as soon as I can. And please don’t feel obligated to send anything but I really do appreciate the help.

BubbleGum5

becky this is gracie this is now my spare account. I am sorry for lying :( I just needed more things but I got nervous to ask you please forgive me becky please.

ProProfit

Hey becky what I really want is a 2011 or 2012 tour bus van. Friend me @ JaredFrogJunior

i know i said id make my last wish but i was wondering if u had a holiday spirit slide for trade :) my friend dogfish told me you got some new items and i was wondering if u had it and what you’d like for it. thanks for everything :) also I was wondering what Halloween items u have? I would love to trade thanks

BubbleGum5

hey becky its gracie can you send me nafarias purple slips and shuts? If you need something lmk :) We can trade.

nerakkaren

Thanks so much for the tiara and glasses, Becky!!! :)

Becky71W

You are welcome : ) Happy to grant your wishes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.