♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

inki14

Just wondering, if I send something for you to gift out, does it go to TheSurprise now? Don’t want to make it more work than it is already!!! Thanks Becky!! -Missy <3

Becky71W

I’d rather it go to KinzMystery but If need be you can send to TheSurprise. I have so much new stuff I had to add another gift account. And that you for all your help : )

halictelily

Hi, Becky! I’d really hate to overstay my welcome, but I was wondering if you happened to have an extra acorn 4×4, or a burger costume? Thanks! ~Haley

iluvhorsez

I have been trying to get various retired items for years. I cannot seem to get very far. Can I please, please, please, have the plumpy’s glasses or shuts? I can never seem to get them. Thank you so much for even thinking about starting this thread. You are very nice! I am so excited right now. I am b1horse on webkinz world. Love, b1horse (i am iluvhorsez on WKNewz)

Becky71W

You declined my friend request. Good luck getting those items : )

GABPANDA

I really need two fairy dresses but all I have is poseidons pedestal my username is GAPANDALOUISE with caps lock on please help me sincerely gabpanda

Omg Becky thank you so much! I love the items you sent! You are so generous and nice! Thank you soooooo much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.