♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

mum66

Hello Webkinz Fairy Godmother (aka Becky71w), I have tried and tried to play the skatercat game to win the trophy, I can’t seem to get past level 6, no matter what I try. I have even asked all my son’s friends to help but I guess our computer is too fast. If you have an extra kicking around I would love it have it. my wwid is the same as here. Thanks

mum66

Thank you so very much for granting my wish! The skateboard is so awesome! I did post again before you sent the gift, I couldn’t find this original post anywhere and now it has shown up, these forums are very different from what I am use too. Thank you again

oceangal29

OMG my friend told me about this place and my mind went wild! I have been dying to get the sailor dress with the sailor cap! If you have it please, please, please, send it to me. I was also wondering if I can ask you for a few other things like a halo? If that is possible please tell me! Thank you for helping other I think it’s really sweet.

Becky71W

Well you must not have wanted those items bad enough since you declined my friend request!!!

Serena100

I’m not sure how this works, but do you have a Skater Kat Skateboard? I would absolutely love to have one. My account ID is petevite. It seems you are a true wish granter. I would be happy to trade with you for the Skateboard if you have one.

Serena100

My jaw dropped to the floor this morning when I found a package in my account this morning, and it was the skateboard! I was stunned.!!! Thank you so much for granting my dream, Becky . You are truly an incredibly generous fairy godmother. If there is anything you would like in return, if I have it, I will send it to you. PLMK. Can you still use Magic W glasses? I think I have some I could send you, will look if you say yes. It just took me about an hour to scroll through all the pages here to make sure that I found my original post so I could be sure that you know how much I appreciate it. I’ve never used the WKN forum before, and am just beginning to figure out how it works. Is there a shorter way to advance through the pages instead of one at a time?

Becky71W

If you know the page number you want to go to you can change it in the address bar, that is what I do.

clt72

I wish for the Skater kat skateboard. I find the game too difficult to win it on my own. Also I would love the gazbo that came with the oppusum from Cracker Barrel. My user name is uc0nnc (that is u c zero n n c) It would make my day!

I’ve been away from Webkinz World for a long time, and it is wonderful to see there are still some absolutely amazingly kind, caring people who play the game. Thank you for the smile you just put on my face! I don’t have a wish list so much as an “items I used to really want a long time ago that were impossible to get then, let alone many years later” list: a red lava lamp, and the love puppy couch (PSI). But please know that you granted something even better than a wish just by having this thread and doing this incredible thing for other people! Thanks for brightening my day. :)

Becky71W

WOW, that was so sweet : ) You just brightened my week, thank you. And I am happy to say that I can grant those 2 wishes : ) Hope you enjoy and let me know If you’d like something else. I have new stuff as well as old.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.