♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

noellepugh

Hi Becky71W, I have spent the last 20 minutes ready through some of the MANY pages of requests granted. Wow- you are a Fairy God Mother. I have 2 wishes… the “Toy Lizard” – a stuffed animal from the Jessie tv show promo that we couldn’t participate in Canada. And the “Corn Husk Doll” from the fallfest click to win. Thank you for your amazing generosity! My username is Noellepugh

Becky71W

I don’t have either of those but one of my Fairy Helpers sent me the lizard for you. Let me know If there is anything else your looking for.

clarissais93

Do you have any more fairy den dresses or melody? If so i could use some for my friends. Also my friend needs bunny ears and a amethyst gem lamp. Thanks a TON!! your friend clarissais93

candycanej

Hey Becky. Could I have the whimsical wonderland wallpaper and the kooky scientist bed or really any one or two kooky scientist items. I am already on your friends list as candycanej. Thanks

Becky71W

Sent you the Wallpaper but I don’t have any of the Kooky Scientist Theme, sorry : ( But let me know If there is anything else you’d like : )

stokie2304

Hi Becky :) May I please wish for a Dunk trophy and skater kat trophy (the skate board ) I’m sorry to sound greedy , Many thanks Fairy God Mother , Tigger2376 (ww username )

stokie2304

Hi Becky :) I’m not sure if you have seen my post august 1st .Many thanks

sprinkle5

Wow, a real Fairy Godmother. I am so happy to meet you. I never thought Fairy Godmothers existed but you are real. I do not ask people for things, I usually find myself giving stuff away but there is one thing I have really really wanted but cannot find anywhere and I was wondering if maybe you might have it. I would gladly give you something in exchange. I really would love to have the Fluffington Wallpaper that webkinz friends has for a prize. I cannot play it because I do not have an Ipod and its sooooooooo pretty. Well thank you in advance even if you do not have it I want to say thank you for helping out so many people with their wishes. That is so awesome of you.

Becky71W

I do have that and as soon as I get you added I will send it : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.