♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

petsgrandma

Dear Webkinz Fairy Godmother, I can’t believe I found YOU! Our family has 5 accounts: mine (I’m Paige Erin T’s = PETsgrandma), my daughters, and 3 grandkids. My daughter and I have been working really hard on the new Skate Contest and we are wishing for 5 skateboards – 1 for each of us. We play Webkinz with the kids everyday and this is the 1st time we’ve heard of you! We would be SOOOO grateful if you would be able to grant our wishes! Thank you, and we hope you have the most wonderful day! What a wonderful way to make people happy!!!

Becky71W

I am all out of the skate boards. They went pretty quick. But I have lot’s of other items you can wish for.

lady987

Hey Becky Could I have Candy dress and Captian Blazer.. I have been looking for someone that would trade them but it seems unlikely soo Thanks Have a awesome day!

HI again! thx sooo much! ummm meh friend twilight201234 really wants plumpy, lillypad dress, and candy dress.(i don’t even have any idea what a lillypad dress is.) And can i have a pair of white wings too? NOTHING ELSE FOR ME. I am soo graceful ppl have wishes from you. I can’t belive ur soo nice.

Becky71W

Still waiting on your friend to accept my friend request. And I’m out of the white wings, I only had a few of those and so many people had asked for them. Let me know If you’d like something else.

Becky71W

Your friend finally accepted my friend request but she is a free member and It wouldn’t let me send it to her. So she will need to adopt an actual pet before I can send her anything. Tell her I’m sorry but I don’t make the rules.

oceangal29

Hi! I think i sent a request but if not here it is! I would really want the sailor dress and cap! I also really want wings! And i have one question. How many things can a person ask for? Thank you for doing things like this!

Becky71W

I sent you a request and you declined it.

crissy135

No need for tv screens- just glad to help

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.