♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Nicky111111

Dear Becky, I was wondering if you had a fairy tale evil queen dress from the Snow White promotion. I would really appreciate that along with the Victorian gown….thank you so much for everything you really are amazing. If you would like anything let me know and I can see if I have it

hi Becky i would really want the summer sensation waterslide, the ice cream sundae super bed, the explorer adventures bed , the sunshine sundress,and i dont know if you can give Estore items but if so i would like the log jammer ride,coconut milk bath, magic w coaster, sno-cone plant, stress soaker hot tub. and thats it i know i might seem a little bit greedy but i will send you a huge thank you!!! with gifts in return:) with these items my webkinz account will be perfect!!!

Becky71W

No on the eStore. And I can’t find anything on the Summer Sensation Waterslide. What is your WW user?

Becky71W

Just so you know you declined my friend request.

sofiaperez

i would love to have the pop star dress gothic dress candy dress bunny ears or wings. sorry if i am sounding selfish. i only need one or three of those items. i am not trying to sound greedy.

Becky71W

What is you WW user?

Becky71W

I do have the Pop Star Dress I can send you. Just need to know what WW user to send It to.

sofiaperez

dear fairy godmother, i would love love love to get my hands on the candy dress. also i don’t want to sound greedy or anything but i would also love to have the bunny ears, and wings. i have given away all my rare clothing items to other fellow webkinz people who dont have much money to get any. it would mean the world to me if you got me any or all of those items. i would also like the pop star dress, or gothic. i am sorry if i am asking for a lot. i don’t want all of these things. i just only need one two or three of these items. sorry if i am seeming selfish. i am trying not to be. it would mean the world to me if u sent me any of these three items.

Hi! Thanks for all that you have done. I am trying to get some Christmas rooms done, before Christmas this year (ROFL)! So, there is a pretty large list of items that I would enjoy having. Of course I would never dream you send them all! Again Thanks, I feel like I am not nearly thanking you enough, considering all you have done. Here is the wish list: (I really am not expecting all of it, just what ever you feel you want to give) Green and Red Christmas Beds and Starlight Mint Sofa, (all PSI, which I am sure you know) Year one Christmas Trees, (the bigger size, I do not know the names of these but they are SO pretty) as well as the small year 1 Christmas Trees (which I believe are the Silver Tree, Red Gem Tree and Modern Lights Tree, Correct me on this if I am wrong) Also the cat snow globe and White skates (which I am told are decor) I would LOVE, but thats not saying much because I would LOVE all of it! (ROFL) Not expecting all though! I can’t wait to see what you decide on and I hope this does not sound greedy. I am afraid I have not said nearly enough thank you’s, as I should have. Again don’t expect it all. (though I must admit it would be a great treat!) Thanks Becky and sorry for the HUGE list. I try not to but my friend was showing me all the super cool Christmas items and I could not help myself! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANK 100 TIMES, THANKS!

Oh no! I just saw what a big list I listed! Well sorry, and thanks again!

Becky71W

The only year one Christmas tree I know of is the Silver. I have lot’s of other Christmas Trees but don’t know which ones you are talking about. If you find out their names let me know.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.