♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

tayanader

The piano sounds so pretty : ) Thank you Becky!!!!! -turtleshoes

markg97

Hi Becky, I just want you to know that my friend loves the Neo Gothic Bed they finish their room Thank You form them, but I received a extra Neo Gothic Piano and we both have one and I don’t know if you accidentally sent it to me so just let me know and i’ll send it back to you so you can give it to another person, okay. Thanks You for all you do.

Becky71W

If you don’t need it you can send it back, unless you know someone who needs/wants one. I have a LOT of wish tokens so I can always get more. Let me know If you need anything else.

WOW! I can’t thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!Whether you send the rest of my Christmas wish list or not this was a AMAZING TREAT!!!!!!!!!! You have granted me SO many wishes and I cant thank you enough! I always am like she can pick what she wants to send and most of the time over a period of days or anything I end up getting it all. All I can say is you must be the sweetest girl ever to do this for all these kinz! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK, THANK YOU! I was SO happy when I opened my Christmas PSI gift! I could jump up and down. SO thanks and keep it up. Its bringing a smile to SO many’s faces!

moonphase417

hi i would want wings and DJ and thats really all my user is moonphase417 thx!

Becky71W

Sorry I didn’t have any of the DJ Headphones. If you can think of anything else you’d like to wish for let me know : )

goldenring

Hiya Becky!! I have two requests if that is ok. First can I have white wings. Second can I have Ganz World Layered skirt. thanks a bunch if u can make this happen and my username is goldenring.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.