♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

chillylily

Hmmmm. I had already posted a thank you but I don’t see it…… so I’l just say it again: THANK YOU FOR THE ROBE, BECKY!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Becky71W

You are so very welcome. I think it pretty as well : )

OceanStar

Thanks so much Becky!!!! =) Is there anything you need? I could try to get it for you… try is the key word lol. Thank you again, you’re amazing!

Becky71W

You are welcome and your thanks is enough : )

inki14

Sorry to bother you again, after the amazing gift you gave me, but I was wondering if you had a mystic pony psi stable. It’s absolutely okay if you have other people to help, since you already made my dream come true! Hope you liked the letter I sent you earlier on webkinz. I certainly enjoyed getting yours!!! -Missy

Becky71W

Hi Missy, That is actually one I don’t have but plan to get in the future. I will post down the line when I get new items and then if you haven’t gotten it by then you can wish for it again : ) Feel free to try for another wish before then.

chloetyuiop1

Hi Becky. I really, really, really need CandyKinz PSI. I have the PSI for the Gelato Parrot, Licorice Fish, Waffle Wallaby, and the Candy Apple Camel. I’ll take any that you have, aslong as I don’t already have it. Thanks a bunch!

Becky71W

I don’t know what PSI’s goes with which pet so as soon as I get the chance to look them up I will see what I have that you don’t and will send If I have any. So please be patient, unless you know the item names of what you need.

THANK YOU SOOOO much for the dress!!! you are so kind and generous!!! i know this is asking alot and i dont mean to be greedy but do you happen to have an extra pair of plumpy glasses? i would really love to gift them to my little sis she has been looking for them for a long time. her user is greenhorse77 if u want to send them to her or you could send them to me. if not i understand you’ve already been kind enough i love the dress sooo much thank you thank you thank you!! is there anything you need in return?

Becky71W

You are not being greedy. I think it is sweet that you are looking out for your little sister. So I will just send them to you since you are already on my friends list. I remember how it is to be young and hate to wait on stuff. Heck I still hate to wait : ) Hope she enjoys the glasses.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.