♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

i just wanted to thanks you for the fairyden dress! i love it thank you! thank you! thank you!!!! :)

Becky71W

You are very welcome. I love that dress too. It is one of my favorites : )

ancharlina

do you happen to have any of the pieces of the cat costume? i saw a pet wearing it around the clubhouse, and it was really cute! :) I really appreciate what you’re doing for everyone here. My UN is ancharlina

Anonymous

hiya! my webkinz newz user name IS anonymous. my webkinz user name is Marisprincess… ty! byezz!

Becky71W

OK : ) What do you wish for?

Well hello there Webkinz Fairy Godmother! What an awesome forum! I am a trophy collector and would love to make a wish for some I am missing: Zingoz Bounce, Silver Zingoz Pop, Skater Kat Skateboard, Zingoz Dunk, any (or all) of the 4 writing trophies (book, glasses, inkwell or typewriter), or the room designer trophies. I also heard that in the mystery bags there were items from the Super Fan theme; I would like those too since it is my favorite theme. Thank you for considering my wishes! Have a nice day! My username is the same as on here.

Becky71W

Sent you the Super Fan Promo. I will check on my other account and see If I have those trophy’s. Enjoy your wishes : )

shellzcuda

Thanks so much for the lovely gift Webkinz Fairy Godmother! I am so excited to have these as part of my collection! I hope this reply gets to you quickly since there seem to be rather lengthy delays with replies being posted :)

Becky71W

You are very welcome : ) I hate the post delays. And we used to think it was bad before the change, boy were we wrong LOL.

Hi Becky! I don’t think my other post went through…so thanks so much for the Super Fan pieces! They look awesome in my room! That would be amazing if you have some trophies!!! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Becky71W

Thanks, I am feeling better. The stuff that was supposed to make me feel better was making me sicker. The other trophies I have are from the competitions and then I have bowling trophy and friend of the day too. If you need any of those let me know. I still haven’t put together my Super Fan room. One day, LOL.

Thanks again Webkinz Fairygodmother, Becky! Glad you are feeling better :) You have been working too hard and not getting enough rest. I love the gifts you have sent so far and I would love the friend of the day trophy as well, if it isn’t too much to ask. I understand why you haven’t had the time…you have been too busy helping all of us…and I am SOOO grateful for your help…I am getting closer to completing my collections! Thanks again!

Thanks so much for that awesome trophy Becky! You are definitely a Fairy Godmother!! I was wondering, they aren’t really trophies, but they are a game prize…do you have any jelly bean jars? I have seen them in the clubhouse and was told they are from the party packs for guessing the right number? Thanks again for making so many Webkinz dreams come true!

Wow! Thanks so much for those! You are magical! I love my new stuff :)

Hi Becky! I just wanted to say thanks again for all you’ve done for me in the past. My Webbies are spoiled rotten lol. I just found out I am a Taurus so that telescope was pretty much perfect. :) I was wondering if I might ask if you happened to have any of a few items I’m looking for? I don’t believe I’ve inquired of any of these yet. These would be Plumpy’s Glasses, Dog Bone Couch, Dog Bone Chair, Wintery Window, Country Sensation Stage (Australian Shepherd PSI- I have 3 Aussies in real life!) or Fabled Fireplace (Griffin PSI). I know you have lots to do, so if you don’t have time to look around, that’s okay, I understand. Have a great day!

I should probably add that the Dog Bone Couch & Chair I’m looking for are the ones offered as promo items awhile back. I know its confusing between those and the Dog Bone theme ones lol. I love dogs and anything dog related, so that’s right up my alley. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.