♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Artisticat

Hey Becky! I saw a while ago you posted for everyone to re-post their wishes on the last page, because of the forum getting so busy! I’ve luckily been able to keep up with the forums in my e-mails, but with personal stuff I’m dealing with I haven’t been able to make new posts unless they’re questions directed towards me (Until last night). I replied to your question about the green lava lamp. I didn’t even know there was a green lava lamp, so would love to have one! (I haven’t seen anyone ask for one, but if you already gifted it that’s okay.) I also noticed you got my Christmas/Holiday items, which makes me ask for my other wishes that I first posted long ago. The Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, the Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear, and the Snowcat Snowglobe! And just in case you don’t have any of these (Because they’re so rare), I’ll list a few more items I’ve really wanted: I LOVE Wacky, so I’d love the Wind Up Zingoz, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer and the Wacky Zingoz Music box. The Nursery Crib would help complete my nursery theme! Other than that there’s the Rainbow Flower Display, Rainbow Waterfall, Singing Sunflowers, and the Whimsical House. Oh goodness that’s a huge list. I’m so sorry about that! I saw you said you like when people make lists, because then you’re more likely to have at least one thing from it. Thank you so much Becky! You’ve been so wonderful to me and everyone else!

abc123abc456

Hi! I have been wanting a round sail cap and the Half Moon Hammock for as long as I can remember. If you were able to send me either I would be incredibly grateful. My username on Webkinz is aflun. Thank you for being kind enough to start this forum.

Becky71W, sorry about the last post I did. ( please disregard it, since both my accounts got their stuff, and I finally found my post.) Many thanks! You’re the best. :D I’m still looking for royal stuff for the corgi though, for my VBS123 or princessofpiano88 account.( I don’t know which account I will adopt it on yet.) I don’t want medieval stuff since I have all the stuff I want from that theme. Do you have the palace princess tapestry and bookcase, or the rare tea cart ( teatime!) exclusive item? If not, that’s alright. And is it ok to wish again?

Becky71W

Yes you can wish again, there is no limit. I will look for the Palace Princess rares. And also you are welcome : )

epicshine

hey becky, i sent you some more stuff! i don’t know what you need…tell me! i also wanted to ask if you could be so kind as to send me the any of the following (if you want to, of course). the items that i really want are the candy dreamland dress, vampiress shoes, wz jeans, orange army, the merry melodies hat, cat feet, plumpy glasses, white bunny ears, the green swirl tiara, and the sail hat. i know its a lot to ask, but you can choose not to send any of it! lol thanks again! I’m sorry for asking again. thanks so much for doing this! XD P.S. my username is epicshine

epicshine

OHMYGOD THANKS SO MUCH FOR SENDING ME THE MELODY HAT!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.