♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Iluvsticker

Oh I want these to princess items specifically ( I will take anything you have in the princess theme but these are the ones that I really need the bed ( 3 if you have them ) and the flower ( bellacourt blooming )

crazy011

Hi! I need shuts, music instruments, any items from the ultimate sleepover theme(estore), and clothes racks. My username is crazybratz011 and we are already friends. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Becky71W

Sorry I have none of those items : (

goldenring

hi Becky! its goldenring. First I want to say thxs for giving me wings and the skirt. Second I want to surprise my friend by giving her torn jeans if u could can u get torn jeans for me?! That would be awesome I know she really wants them! thxs my username is goldenring I added u in ur KinzMystery account already.

Becky71W

I have the black torn that are part of the Rockerz Fox outfit. But not the blue torn from the Rock Star outfit. So ask your friend If the black torn are what she wants. Oh and you are very welcome for your wishes : )

I saw just your post about the train theme. :) do you have the ticket booth? I don’t know if that’s the name for it. Thank you for the offer! :D

kid1999

Fairy godmother I wish for the telescopes that you can get with the zodiac pets at the estore.My friend has one.When you click on them it opens up a view screen and some time the spider falls down. It is funny. There are a bunch of them I think there is a telescope for each pet maybe they do different things.I like them all so I am not picky which you can give me.I have the telescope from the pet of month.They look like it but are smaller. I am kid999 on webkinz not with the 1 like here. My sister has not got me any from the trade room yet she is trying.Thanks fairy you are the best.

kid1999

you are the best fairy ever. I sent you thank you in webkinz but every one can read it here. BECKYROCKS in fairy world. The evil fairy stole my stars today and you gave me better than her stuff. If we can make more wishes I wish for the Boxing Ring the Weightlifter thing and the Home made Helicopter. I like these cause they are more for boys and they do things when you click on them. thanks fairy you are the best kid999 no one like here

kid1999

Fairy did you send me shoes from the estore? Someone did and it does not say who sent them. If you sent them thanks if someone else did frome here thank you. I have been at school so I am slow to say thank you sorry. The telescopes are great and I like the helecopter you sent. I saw a car in the trade room it was blue and it looked like the red dregster I have never seen it before do you have it? They would not trade with me. So that is my wish if i can have another. I like you fairy you are nice and give people there wishes. kid999 with no 1

Sunny

Thanks so much for the amethyst dress Becky! You are the best!!!!!!!! I was wondering if you had any newer promo items, new august psi, or a space age smock, if so thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! If you could send to sportslover1110 that would be great! Thank you so much again! :)

Becky71W

I have nothing from August yet. Everything I have is July and later. I do have the smock just have to get it off another account.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.