♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Grantfuhr31

Hello Becky! I would really love to get a skater kat trophy and a zingoz bounce trophy, I would really love it if you could send me these two items, thanks a million!, Grantfuhr31

Grantfuhr31

Hello Becky! I would really love to get a skater kat trophy and a zingoz bounce trophy, I would really love it if you could send me these two items, thanks a million! Username is Grantfuhr31

Grantfuhr31

Hello Becky! I really want a skater kat trophy and a zingoz bounce trophy! It would be amazing if you could send me 1! My username is Grantfuhr31

edtf409

Thank you a ton!!!!!! It looks absolutely adorable in my valentine’s day room. I can’t believe how kind and generous you have been to me! I can’t wait to do this someday!!! -edtf409

Lee866

Hey there Becky! How are you? School is starting soon and I’m dreading that :c Thank you so much for your help, once again. I feel really bad about asking for this because a lot of people are asking for priceless as well, but I really love the Purple Vampiress outfit from Halloween. It’s adorable and I think my pets would look cute in it. If that’s not okay, could I please wish for a Fairy Den Dress instead? Thank you so much Becky and I hope you have a nice week ♥ -Lee

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.