♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pawprit

Yay!! So happy I found this forum! I really hope i’m not to late : ( If you still have any of these items left, I would be ultimately excited to get one: beetle bee helicopter, monster piano, and shoe bathtub. They’re my top three favorite that I don’t have. My username is Pawprit2000. It’s a capitol P and yes it prit not print. See ya soon!!

Becky71W

I do so as soon as I get you added to my KinzMystery account will send you a wish : )

sara101

Hi Becky! Might you have a soap suds hat, whimsical house, mix-matched tights, or under the stairs hideaway for trade? My username is SARA101101(I’m vivi’s sis) Thx!!

Becky71W

I do have some those items but not for trade. Only wishes : )

halictelily

Thanks so much!!!!

Hello, Becky, I’m finally ready to make some wishes, now that your thread has reached 49 pages!! First, I’d like to thank you for your help, with all my recent challenge items requests; you were a big help and it’s much appreciated. :) As for wishes… do you have a Dog Bone Blender; Dog Bone Sofa; Dog Bone Chair? The cream/white ones, with the cute dog bone pillows – I think they may have been promo quite a while back. I would love them for my dogs only account – charlestonian. Also, possibly a Sky High Shower, the signature giraffe PSI? (same acct.) Thanks Becky. ♥♥♥

Becky71W

I do have the Sofa but not the Chair and yes to the Shower as well : ) And you are welcome for the help.

Elizabeh

Becky, may I make some wishes from / for this account, as well? Might you have : an Apple Clock; a Pink Hearts Clock; a Cocoa Basket Bed (really want) and /or a Picnic Basket Bed? Maybe an Elephant’s Travel Trunk? Thank- You, Becky. UN – noonesfriend Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boo!!! ♥♥♥

Becky71W

Yes of course you can. But I don’t have any of those items : ( Want to try and wish again?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.