♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

candycanej

Hey Becky Fairy Godmother. I am not sure if my first message came through but I said I ould really like to have the bed or even any one or two items from the Kooky Scientist theme. If you can I could also use the Whimsical Wonderland Flooring to complete that theme. My username is candycanej. Thank you so much for being so generous. Please let me know if you are able to send these items.-candycanej

Becky71W

Hi candycanej, I don’t have any extras of the Kooky Scientist Theme. I do have the Whimsical Wonderland Flooring and going to add something else Whimsical that is valuable and I really hope you don’t already have. If you have anymore wishes you just let your Webkinz Fairy Godmother know : )

Hi Becky! Sorry to be asking for more just yet, but I want to send a gift to a friend, and she really likes the Rockerz cow outfit. Might you have an extra?

Becky71W

Not a problem, hope your friend likes the outfit : )

grcz52

Hey becky, thanks for the friend request! I was wondering if you had any extra opal or garnet furniture from the estore pets or any gem cars? My username is grcz52, keep up the good work by the way, its nice to see you helping all of these people!

Becky71W

Hi grcz52 your welcome. I’m sorry to say I don’t have any Gem Cars or those other 2 items at this time. Is there anything else you might want to wish for?

grcz52

That’s okay. Only other things i would really want/need at the moment would be some priceless, but not sure if you have any of those to give away. Elf hat, elf shoes, scientist goggles, scuba belt or cloud wings. If you do have any of those, i would greatly appreciate it and be very thankful as those are the items to complete my clothing collection!! Thanks, my username is grcz52 again.

Becky71W

I sure do doodly do. Once I go through the forum and get situated I will start sending you your wishes and once I do I will send another reply. And that goes for everyone else making wishes. I know it will take some time to get caught up with the forum not working all weekend, so please be patient and know that Fairy Godmother will get to everyone. Hope everyone was happy with the wishes I did get sent out : )

crissy135

grcz52- Hi! I love wings and have a purple pair and a red pair that dogfish and Becky got me. I have never heard of cloud wings- what do they look like if you do not mind me asking. When I first started playing Webkinz there was a pretty pet that had some wings on that I liked but I never have seen them again- I am wondering if those were cloud wings- they are the ones that even let me know pets could have wings:) Would love to hear a description of them! Thank you

grcz52

The cloud adventure wings. They are white wings that you could get from webkinz news, along with the cloud adventure outfit.

Hi, you are like super sweet! Do you happen to have the new beach pool? I may need some other items later but this is super cute!

Oh and I am boxcarchild!

Becky71W

Yes I do. Sent you a friend request to designergirl101 from KinzMystery. As soon as you except I will get that wish right out to you : )

Gracie10294

Becky, I will be putting up another wishlist, about ten things soon. Is that ok? :) thank you fairy god mother ;) lol. -gracie I will be putting the wish list on here to. :)

Becky71W

Yes that is fine. I do have a few of your wishes and will get to them soon. Want to get out the new peoples wishes out first.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.