♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

katyloomeme

hey fairy godmother, do you have the swan dress or army? i love it if you did! my user is katyloomeme. thanks! you are so nice!

Anonymous

Omg thank you SOOOOO much, Becky! if there is anything you want that i have in return, plmk! you are the nicest person i ever met! Bless you!

Hi Becky71W! You seem so generous and your doing an awesome thing for everybody on here! Anyway, I was wondering if you have shuts, which are known as rock star sunglasses and shutter shades. Thank you so much!! ~wildpuppiessk8

Becky71W

Sorry no I don’t have any shuts : ( Want to try and make another wish? And you can list more than one, that way there is more of a chance of me having something you wish for.

edtf409

Oh Becky, you are truly the sweetest!!! I just recently started my account, but hope someday to give too. You have made my day with your gifts. Thank you sooo much!!!

Becky71W

Awwww thanks and you are very welcome. And I’m sure one day you will be able to gift out as well : )

crissy135

Hi Ms Becky- Hope you are feeling better. I do not think I am friends with you on your new account, but someone taught me how to find the rare items on both the outlet and the curio shop. I have been able to find three- one I wanted (the pink fairy dress because it has wings and wow it is super pretty on Lissy) but the others I didn’t. i went ahead and bought them and sent them to you in case you can grant a wish for someone with them. Should I friend you on this account and send stuff here? I don’t want to junk up your account since it is porbably a busy one-Let me know crissy135:)

Becky71W

Thanks Crissy, I do feel better. Yes, If they are rare items I would rather you send them to KinzMystery. I am trying to transfer all my “gift” items to that account. It takes so much time because you can only kinzpost once a day. And thanks for being my Webkinz Fairy Godmother Jr. lol. I really do appreciate your help : )

crissy135

Awwww so glad you are feeling better. I did find out we are connected on that account- I am sure you are super busy on this page but I sent a note about a few items I grabbed for you just a minute or so ago (its probably 46 pages down lol) I’ll just wait till I hear from you if you want them or not- I’ll bet you never thought this would get so crazy- you and DF have been such great friends- I cannot wait till you have a breath and I can visit your WW house! Have an awesome weekend!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.