♥ Donut seeds and super stune unicycle!! ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ Donut seeds and super stune unicycle!! ♥

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Happy webkinz day everybody!
    In this year’s super wheel we were able to win the donut seeds and the super stunt unicycle! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to win either of them :( So I need your guys help. If any of you won the super stunt unicycle or even better the donut seeds I would love it if you could tell me so we can try to figure out a trade! Thanks and PLKM!

ladygaudiel

Hi @LambTyler is the trade for your city chic top for my ghost pirate hat and portrait still on? PLMK! add me at ladygaudiel.

LambTyler

I added you already and the trade is on! I will send you the chic city top and you can send me them both! Please don’t cheat or anything!

crissy135

I would love some donut seeds too! I have all kinds of stuff I can send you-let me know what you need! I got a tv on the super wheel and already have some so let me know if you need it!

LambTyler

I got the TV too. I have already talked to quite a few people, not very many have gotten it :( Thanks for your help though! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.