1st Annual Golden W Awards

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 1st Annual Golden W Awards

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

So since its the end of the year, I decided to do a little contest to see whats the best thing about Webkinz World. Nominations will run until December 25, (Christmas ;) ) and voting for the finalists (I will post them) will run until January 1st. The winners will be announced on January 2nd. So here are categories: -Favorite Normal Pet (real animals) -Favorite Made-Up Pet (unreal animals) -Favorite Signature Pet -Favorite Host -Favorite Arcade Game -Favorite Place (can be anything under the things to do tab) -Least Favorite Pet (can be real, unreal, or signature) If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell me. Otherwise, have fun nominating!

For normal I would say Bull terrier. For fantasy i would say the Snowflakepup. For signature I would say Cape Mountain Zebra. For host Amanda Panda. For Arcade Game Whimsy Skies (even though I am not deluxe.) Fave Place would be Pets room. Least Fave. Pet is the Nightmare monster. I hope I don’t affend anyone it is the colours on it though

HeyitsGlitz

1. Fox 2. a mythical pet?? Hmmm I would love to see a SIGNATURE Half Pegasus Half unicorn xD 3. Signature King charles cocker spainel. 4. Amanda Panda 5. wishing well. 6. club house. 7. fish

OMG ThAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR A SIGNATURE I LOVE ALL OF HORSE KIND. no caps lock was not on

cuddlyfur1

Nom for normal pet- corgi. nom for unreal pet- colorsplash tiger.

ok here are my nominations, for favorite real pet I vote the Teacup yorkie (it is way too cute) favorite mythical pet (unreal) is Summer beaver (again, adorable and cuddly) my favorite signature pet is without a doubt the Endangered cape Mountain Zebra (I love love LOVE zebras) My favorite host nomination goes to Wacky Zingoz (he’s cute, funny, and I have a plush of him (it used to make noise before all the battery ran out lol) ) favorite arcade game, that is a hard one, but I nominate Quizzy’s Word Challenge (it gets (well GOT before it went deluxe only UGH) you a lot of kinzcash and It’s fun (for people with my kind of taste, everyone has their opinion) ) least favorite pet, oh boy here we go, um I nominate the Night mare (I’m sorry if I offended anyone, it’s only my opinion so I’m sorry if it bugs you, this was hard, because how can you pick a favorite and least favorite pet?) I’m looking forward to seeing results. JesusismyLord

MyWebkinzRok

Hello! So for this, do we choose one category? ;) ~MWR

No, you can nominate for as many categories as you want.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.