1st Annual Golden W Awards

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 1st Annual Golden W Awards

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

So since its the end of the year, I decided to do a little contest to see whats the best thing about Webkinz World. Nominations will run until December 25, (Christmas ;) ) and voting for the finalists (I will post them) will run until January 1st. The winners will be announced on January 2nd. So here are categories: -Favorite Normal Pet (real animals) -Favorite Made-Up Pet (unreal animals) -Favorite Signature Pet -Favorite Host -Favorite Arcade Game -Favorite Place (can be anything under the things to do tab) -Least Favorite Pet (can be real, unreal, or signature) If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell me. Otherwise, have fun nominating!

mollyberger

for favorite real pet I vote for the fox. favorite mythical pet is the cloud sheep. my favorite signature pet is the signature wolf . my favorite host is Amanda panda. my favorite arcade game is pizza palace . my favorite place is kinzville park. my least favorite pet is the rhino.

FINALISTS: -Favorite Real Pet: Black Lab, Fox, Border Collie, Teacup Yorkie, Corgi -Favorite Mythical Pet: Summer Beaver, Snowflake Pup, Color Splash Tiger, Cloud Sheep, Celestial Unicorn -Favorite Signature Pet: Cape Mountain Zebra, Signature Wolf, Signature White Tiger, Signature Panda, Signature Pug -Favorite Host: Amanda Panda, Tabby Von Meow, Wacky Zingoz, Ms. Cowoline, Arte Fact -Favorite Arcade Game: Pizza Palace, Polar Plunge, Whimsy Skies, Quizzy’s Word Challenge, Goober’s Lab, -Favorite Place: Clubhouse, Kinzville Park, Pet’s Room, Arcade, Tournament Arena -Least Favorite Pet: Night Mare, Midnight Monster, Loinfish, Rhino, Groovy Gorilla. ANYWAYS… before you all ask for some things there wasn’t enough nominations, so yes I did add a few of my own. Also for other categories there were too many nominations, so I apologize in advance if your nomination isn’t in the finals. Now for the rules for voting… You must vote for ONE finalist in each category, and you can’t change your vote once you submit it. Well that’s about it so have fun voting! (WOW I JUST TYPED A LOT XD) -smiley

Any last minute nominations? I need a few more before I post the finalists tomorrow

mollyberger

my favorite normal pet is the black and white cheeky dog. my favorite made up pet is the cloud sheep. my favorite signature is the wolf. my favorite host is Amanda panda . my favorite arcade game is pizze palace . my favorite place is kinzville park . my least favorite pet is the rhino.

For my favorite normal I have to say black lab. For the mythical I would have to say the winged tiger or sweet tooth tiger. For favorite signature the white tiger (yes I like tigers xD) Favorite host Tabby Von Meow. Favorite game is probably Polar Plunge. Favorite place KinzChat Plus Clubhouse (shout out to my peeps ;) Chase, Cosmic, Snow, Dor, Phoe, Gold, and Blue ). Least Favorite would be the lionfish, sorry to me it’s sort of ugly

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.