1st Annual Golden W Awards

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 1st Annual Golden W Awards

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

So since its the end of the year, I decided to do a little contest to see whats the best thing about Webkinz World. Nominations will run until December 25, (Christmas ;) ) and voting for the finalists (I will post them) will run until January 1st. The winners will be announced on January 2nd. So here are categories: -Favorite Normal Pet (real animals) -Favorite Made-Up Pet (unreal animals) -Favorite Signature Pet -Favorite Host -Favorite Arcade Game -Favorite Place (can be anything under the things to do tab) -Least Favorite Pet (can be real, unreal, or signature) If you have any questions or suggestions, please tell me. Otherwise, have fun nominating!

icecooler86

Favorite Real Pet: Border Collie Favorite Mythical Pet: Cloud Sheep Favorite Signature Pet: Signature White Tiger Favorite Host: Wacky Zingoz Favorite Arcade Game: Goober’s Lab Favorite Place: Clubhouse Least Favorite Pet: Midnight Monster

ok I vote for Teacup yorkie, Cape mountain zebra, Wacky Zingoz, Quizzy’s Word Challenge, Pet’s room, Night Mare (I actually love the lionfish and midnight monster lol, but they are opinions and I won’t let my opinion change anyone’s minds) oh and by the way, I voted in order of the categories listed in the finals. ??Merry late Christmas and have a wonderful new year!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.