2007 Frankenkinz Cap for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 2007 Frankenkinz Cap for trade

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I got it in the trading room today. PLMK your offers, I suppose I prefer clothing?

cutieny2008

It turns out that the hat has a value of 200,000 to 250,000, I believe. To speak of values, it is probably worth more than one promo. Would you be willing to do that? That being said, values don’t necessarily mean everything to me, so… Just let me know, Kay? :)

slugbug2000

Actually I am no longer needing the hat… thanks anyway! And yes I know about values and would have been willing to trade priceless… or promos… or both… lol :) Good luck with your trade! Thanks again!

cutieny2008

Hi! Wow, you’ve certainly got a lot of items. :D I would probably prefer promo or priceless clothing. I would like: Burger, Candy Dreamland dress, Fun in the Sun suit, or maybe Holiday Spirit Swing. Tell me if I’m asking too much. I’m also always open to offers, and I’m sure I like some of the items on your list right now, but I’d just like to check if you have some of my top wants. Thanks so much!

slugbug2000

I have melody, Dr. Quack jacket, heart pants from Webkinz Friends, many items and furniture from Webkinz Friends too. I have deluxe clothing…rares and POTM exclusives. I have lots of clothing… could you list some that you are looking for? I will gladly check to see what I got. I would love that hat! :)

slugbug2000

I also have the apple tree from last years fall harvest. (it was a random/rare prize awarded) and I have the pumpkin bed coach from just this year’s fall harvest event. I also have kinz clothing items like the mad scientist, scuba, and others.

Atomton

I would recommend keeping it. It is probably worth a ton!! I don’t really know but I am sure that people can confirm that. That is longer than most have been playing WW. This is way before my time so I can’t be sure. Joined mid 2012, so yeah. It is probably worth 80,000+in value. Probably should keep or gift to a good friend on WW-Atom

cutieny2008

Thanks for the tip, Atom! It just doesn’t look very nice on my pet…. :D I’ll probably just trade it to get something I like better.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.